PDA

View Full Version : Mach I Girl

HanksGT
12-23-06, 09:13 PM
Has anyone else run into:

www.mach1girl.com (http://www.mach1girl.com)

It was posted on the McLaren group....

Lucafu1
12-24-06, 01:43 AM
yeah she got drug on pinks and then cried about it.

i'd hit it =)

Torchmach
12-24-06, 08:10 AM
There have been a couple threads about her, on the Mach 1 owners registry. If I remember right, she had never drag raced before pinks. It was kind of a publicity stunt put on by the pinks producer. She is not one to shy away from attention too. She lost the Shops car that she raced, but still has her Mach.

AZSonicSnake
12-24-06, 10:34 AM
i was hoping she woulda pulled out that race on pinks, but reguardless, it was cool to see a chick racing on there. just too bad they kep ttalking ish about her, and kept wanting to put someone else in the car.

Jacostang
12-24-06, 11:22 AM
Yeah I wathced the episode and the car was good, she just needed more sperience!!

bleedingfordblu
12-06-07, 01:02 PM
There have been a couple threads about her, on the Mach 1 owners registry. If I remember right, she had never drag raced before pinks. It was kind of a publicity stunt put on by the pinks producer. She is not one to shy away from attention too. She lost the Shops car that she raced, but still has her Mach.

sorry to change the topic but i cant post on mach1registry. it says im a member and i can log in but i cant post anything

TorchedMach1
12-06-07, 04:50 PM
sorry to change the topic but i cant post on mach1registry. it says im a member and i can log in but i cant post anything

Wow thats weird, what does it say when you try and post?

bleedingfordblu
12-06-07, 07:45 PM
Wow thats weird, what does it say when you try and post?
it just says i havent been activated or something like that. i sent an e-mail so ill see what they say

TorchedMach1
12-06-07, 10:01 PM
it just says i havent been activated or something like that. i sent an e-mail so ill see what they say

Did you confirm with your email? They should've sent you an email, then you have to confirm through that email.

bleedingfordblu
12-07-07, 02:31 PM
i could have sworn i did but i might have erased the e-mail so i just asked to get that fixed

Z O SICK
12-10-07, 05:42 PM
yeah she got drug on pinks and then cried about it.

i'd hit it =)

I agree 100%. She's not bad to look at.

QuarterHorse
12-10-07, 09:42 PM
she's very nice to look at...i'd tap that...LOL

wickedcobra
12-10-07, 11:40 PM
Sure why not...:leghump: