PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Area Employment?

Radeon
12-15-05, 03:44 PM
Anyone on here know of any decent jobs in the Phoenix area? I have an associates in computer technology, etc. I need a good job so I can buy Gene's cobra....lol I plan to start my own cleaning business, but I will need a job in the meantime. Anybody have any ideas?

Ryan

Dan
12-15-05, 07:52 PM
you can buy genes cobra after i buy the Kb off of it that way it is cheaper lol

Radeon
12-15-05, 08:26 PM
you can buy genes cobra after i buy the Kb off of it that way it is cheaper lol

Thats a big reason Im interested in Gene's car. Is has everything that I would want to do to a cobra already done to it. well, except for some recaro seats, cams, and maybe a 96-98 aluminum block, lol.

Hey, I'll get the pics your emailed me up on the site tonight sometime.

50 BMG
12-15-05, 08:55 PM
Let him buy the KB, the new whipples are putting down a shitload more torque than the old generation 2.3L

The old gen 2.3L are more efficient than 2.2 KB's...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2999060&postcount=8

Gene
12-16-05, 08:58 AM
Let him buy the KB, the new whipples are putting down a shitload more torque than the old generation 2.3L

The old gen 2.3L are more efficient than 2.2 KB's...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2999060&postcount=8

Not knocking your find, but that wasn't on a cobra, nor do we know if it was retuned. I love my KB, but if I were doing it over, I would have bought a turbo kit.

50 BMG
12-16-05, 09:30 AM
Ya, I don't even think I'm going to buy a whipple now. Venemous Bite (Aaron) is charging right through his TT install on his own. I was over there watching yesterday afternoon; very sexy.

I might go with the Chicago single turbo since it uses a decent K member and just run like 7-8 PSI and jack my compression ratio up to like 9.5:1 or even 10.0:1

Dan
12-17-05, 04:55 PM
I will be building custom turbo kits in 1 month. the first one will be a 90mm single turbo (precision turbo) on my maroon terminator that has 200 miles on it lol

50 BMG
12-17-05, 07:18 PM
The thing I care about is the ability to use a MM K-member.

CPE has the only kit I know of that will allow it. I don't like all these other kits with QA1 and granetelli K members, those things don't last for shit and squeak like bitches when it comes to daily driving.