PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Party Classic Car show 12-3

mntony
11-28-11, 04:15 PM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let the north-west side guys know (and anyone else interested) that there is a car show in Surprise AZ at the Surprise recreation campus on December 3rd. According to their flyer, along with the car show, will be an arts and crafts festival, live entertainment (as opposed to dead ones?), an interactive kids zone, live animal shows (my favorite last year), elephant and pony rides, and a gingerbread contest (?). Registration closed on the 21st, but I am trying to get in touch with them to see if they will allow late comers like myself.

brentsSVT
11-28-11, 10:38 PM
your car looks increasingly familiar. you dont by chance have 2 supras aswell do you?

mntony
11-29-11, 03:49 PM
Nope, no Supra's. We (my kids and myself) have a 62 Ranchero, 72 LeMans, 76 Ford 4x4, 73 Dodge 4x4 and a 2000 Firebird. My daily driver is a Honda Accord...but nothing like a Supra, not that I wouldn't mind owning one!

brentsSVT
11-29-11, 05:37 PM
ok my bad, lol

JoeT
11-29-11, 10:46 PM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let the north-west side guys know (and anyone else interested) that there is a car show in Surprise AZ at the Surprise recreation campus on December 3rd. According to their flyer, along with the car show, will be an arts and crafts festival, live entertainment (as opposed to dead ones?), an interactive kids zone, live animal shows (my favorite last year), elephant and pony rides, and a gingerbread contest (?). Registration closed on the 21st, but I am trying to get in touch with them to see if they will allow late comers like myself.

What are the times on this? Gonna be a tough one since Copperstate has the Toyz for Tots at Berge and Wild West Mustangs has there Christmas party.

mntony
11-30-11, 08:12 AM
Yeah, I kind of figured with everything else going on. But I thought that I'd throw it out there for guys in the North-West that didn't want to drive so far. Anyhow, it's 11 am to 5 pm.

IrishmanSr
12-01-11, 10:50 AM
Seems like a lot is going on this weekend...trying to get everything in before Christmas. We'll be at the Surprise show and looking forward to it!!

Mystic544
12-02-11, 04:49 PM
might stop by after hittn' the gym Sat:thmbsup: