PDA

View Full Version : Bliss Spring Chill & Grill - Apr. 1

qjack1
02-01-12, 04:07 AM
Hi, my name is Craig. Although I am not a Mustang owner I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come out to our show on April 1st. I am indeed a MOPAR guy (I know, I know, go ahead, flame away) and at our past shows we have had plenty of MOPAR participation. I am looking to get more of the American Muscle included at our show whether it be Mustang, Camaro, Corvette or classic hot rods. In truth I appreciate all American Muscle and would love to have some of you at our event. A little about the show - Located at 1926 W. Deer Valley Rd. The Bliss Chill & Grill is a show that is held twice a year (one Spring and one Fall). It is a very laid back event. This will be the third one. The show has grown on each occasion (about 50 entrants at the Fall 2011 show). On this go around here is what we will be featuring: No entry fee, free event t-shirts to first 50 entries, award winning BBQ provided by Pork On A Fork BBQ, trophies in 4 classes, drawings for prizes from some of our vendors (including Windows and Wheels Detailing, AZ MotorTrendz, SpeedLogix, Pork On A Fork BBQ, Not Cal Clothing and more) and a 50/50 raffle for for charity (The Wounded Warriors Project). If there are any vendors on here that would like to be involved or simply come out to promote your business please pm me. Be aware that this is held at Bliss Showclub (yes it is a topless club), however the show is outside and there is no crossover (unless you want to) to what goes on inside. The show starts at 4p and goes until, well, whenever we decide its over (usually around 7-8p). Now, Im hoping for, but not expecting, a warm welcome here as I know how forums sometimes operate, but I hope that some of you will embrace this and come out. It is a great time with a bunch of like minded gear heads. If anyone needs further info, please PM me. Hope to see ya there!

qjack1
02-03-12, 08:18 PM
For those of you on FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bliss-Chill-Grill-Car-Shows/294361320621427

qjack1
03-01-12, 12:08 AM
1 more mont to go...hope to see some of you there!

trucker
03-01-12, 02:02 PM
this sounds like fun

qjack1
03-02-12, 12:35 AM
Cool, look forward to seein you there

qjack1
03-14-12, 08:35 PM
A little over two weeks to go. Coming together nicely. Hope to see you all there!

qjack1
03-23-12, 01:51 PM
Bump...a week from Sunday...be there!

qjack1
03-31-12, 02:29 PM
Just a reminder, this is tomorrow....dont miss out

trucker
04-02-12, 01:05 AM
to all that missed this little get together it was a fun event BBQ was excelent
lots on nice cars and they raised some money for The Wounded Warriors

qjack1
04-02-12, 02:36 AM
Thanks trucker...glad you were able to make it out. We will be doin it again in October. Thought the Stangs represented themselves very nicely btw. You guys have some killer rides!

Mystic544
04-02-12, 05:49 PM
Pictures???Was just exhusted by 4 on sun...really wanted to go, but sat down on the couch and that was it for the rest of the day lol

qjack1
04-02-12, 05:54 PM
Here is a link to some vid that was taken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmKxmIKagfU&context=C4eee4ffADvjVQa1PpcFNpLKW119PUn4pyWIbhIiHV GOSSGdMg2is%3D