PDA

View Full Version : OK, the first real meet is at my house

Gene
12-16-05, 06:27 PM
Please post if you can make it on the west side on sunday around 2:00P-3:00PM. Well take pictures in my street or go to applebees and take them there. My cross streets are 59th ave and peoria. If there is a better location, feel free to post up and recommend it. All I know is i want beer and food at applebees. Give me a call if you want to come out. 602-380-9261. Dan volunteered to bring beer LOL! Just kidding.

50 BMG
12-16-05, 06:39 PM
Gene, make a definite decision on where we are going to meet right now and at what time. I've seen too many of these fall apart cause of the lack of definity.

Gene
12-16-05, 06:43 PM
Definitely at my house. I'm on 59th ave and peoria and applebees is right there. Let's meet up at 2:00 PM on sunday. I get out of church at 1:00. Everyone call for directions.

The Nunn's
12-17-05, 08:05 AM
ILL BE THERE

as for the pictures the Point Hilton on 7th street is a supper place for pictures LMK on this if your interested that was we get a little cruze as well I have some pics from there if you would like to see what they look like

I propose meet at Genes wait there for about 1-2 hours then head out to the point for the pics then back to applebee's for food and fun that sounds good Gene if i steped on your toes let me know so i can bounce up and down lol j/k If i get drunk Gene im leaving my car at your house lol and walking home
oops this is

DAN under ernies name

Gene
12-17-05, 09:02 AM
ILL BE THERE

as for the pictures the Point Hilton on 7th street is a supper place for pictures LMK on this if your interested that was we get a little cruze as well I have some pics from there if you would like to see what they look like

I propose meet at Genes wait there for about 1-2 hours then head out to the point for the pics then back to applebee's for food and fun that sounds good Gene if i steped on your toes let me know so i can bounce up and down lol j/k If i get drunk Gene im leaving my car at your house lol and walking home
oops this is

DAN under ernies name

LOL, your a cool guy dan. Even if I loose, which I probably will, I wont mind losing to you.

50 BMG
12-17-05, 09:11 AM
Can't make it, wife is going out with one of her friends for dinner and never told me about it till today.

Get good film footage someone...

NOEQUAL
12-17-05, 11:05 AM
Ill be there !!!

The Nunn's
12-17-05, 11:21 AM
ILL BE THERE

oops this is

DAN under ernies name

LOL, your a cool guy dan. Even if I loose, which I probably will, I wont mind losing to you.

Gene you wont lose I am having a real tough time with the shifting again i have no idea what is going on with this trans again but oh well well see what it can do

should be fun

Dan

Radeon
12-17-05, 01:11 PM
make sure to get some roll footage and some pics for the site. thanks guys.

The Nunn's
12-17-05, 01:33 PM

you havent even posted the pics i sent you :)

Dan

50 BMG
12-17-05, 02:11 PM
I wanna run Gene blower vs blower on pump gas from a roll...put my SVC tune to the test

Wish I could be there tomorrow.

Venomous Bite
12-17-05, 03:50 PM
I wanna run Gene blower vs blower on pump gas from a roll...put my SVC tune to the test

Hey James I'll take your car out there if you want. :lol:

The Nunn's
12-17-05, 04:27 PM
haha

50 BMG
12-17-05, 04:39 PM

Hey James I'll take your car out there if you want. :lol:

You're more than welcome to...

And you can return me the favor next month. Still want to?

The Nunn's
12-17-05, 04:42 PM
bwahahahahahahhaha

Venomous Bite
12-17-05, 04:44 PM
Man it will still be on jack stands next month. :P

The Nunn's
12-17-05, 04:46 PM
Send it to our shop and it wont be :)

Dan

Radeon
12-17-05, 06:18 PM

you havent even posted the pics i sent you :)

Dan

The pics you sent me have been up in the members section for almost two days now...lol

03cobrazzz
12-17-05, 09:23 PM
gene can you pm me the exact adress to go tomorrow.I will stop by but have a later engagement at 5:00pm. :)

trojan
12-18-05, 10:34 AM
i should be there

50 BMG
12-18-05, 05:22 PM
Looking forward to seeing all the pics. Lots of cameras out there this afternoon.

Hope the post picture "festivities" were pleasant :lol:

Radeon
12-19-05, 08:31 PM
Did anyone get any pics or video?

50 BMG
12-19-05, 09:25 PM
Plenty of pics, I know Kyle's camera was being used by Matt who I'm sure was filming.