PDA

View Full Version : GM suspends Chevy Volt production.

Rick Shopmier
03-03-12, 07:55 AM
As Volts languish on Chevy lots, production has been halted. Poor sales because of fire issues and low voltage problems, which by the was is blamed on media coverage (aren't these people Obama's friends) shut the plant down, UAW (more of his friends) says workers idled will still get full pay. After a $49.5 billion bailout GM just can't get it right. Also in the same story is the waiting line for the new Fusion Plug-in Hybrid(hope Ford gets this right, sure they are watching GM). O'Bama (Irish today) is quoted as wanting to buy a Volt (will have a large selection to choose from) but secret service won't let him even drive one(oh drat), showed video of him sitting in one (agents looked nervous), black of course. I believe every one who voted for Obama (now Kenyan) should run out and get a Volt. As GM and Solynedra enjoy our tax dollars, just remember in November who gave them the $$$$$$$$$. I love this stuff. Just as an after thought, I hear that the Occupy Movement (if you are not quite sure what that is, just think bowel movement) is demanding with other things, free cars. I see opportunity for GM here.