PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Eden

Jacostang
01-07-07, 12:11 PM
Before God made Eve he had asked Adam what he would like in a mate. Adam replied....

'Well"
*The opposite sex would be great so we could procreate.

*Someone intellegent enough to have meaningful Talks.

*Someone Kind and Beautiful both in Body and Mind.

*Someone with skills enough to survive and thrive together.

Adam had asked at the end " How Much do you think that will that cost?

The Lord answered him with "This will cost you Adam an arm and a leg"!!

Adam thought about that for a while so he aksed the Lord .....

" Well then what can I get with just a rib??????

RockysMom
01-07-07, 12:38 PM
Oh your bad rofl rofl:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Jacostang
01-07-07, 12:51 PM
I just know you would be the first to read it?? I just had to after "Girls Rule" He He!!!!

RockysMom
01-07-07, 01:01 PM
:biglaugh: But of course GIRLS RULE, you have known that all along hehehe, Thats why there are so many of us. and umm without us you guys would be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lonely hehehehehe:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Jacostang
01-07-07, 01:10 PM
I'm not goin to touch that with a en foot pole!!!! I wonder if the Headache came before or after Eve????:hyper:

RockysMom
01-07-07, 01:13 PM
Headache???? Whats that sheesh rofl rofl rofl:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jacostang
01-07-07, 01:15 PM
Oh Come On!!!!!!!!!!:icon_rolleyes:

RockysMom
01-07-07, 01:17 PM
Well here is a little sexology 101,,,, The big O cures a headache, its a true statement, dont let anyone fool ya, Look it up, It opens the blood vessels in the brain hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hey I do my research hehehe:biglaugh:

Jacostang
01-07-07, 01:23 PM
Big O, are we now talking about tires????:icon_cool: Well then the next time I ahve a headache instead of taking an advil I'll go over and get my tires rotated!!!

RockysMom
01-07-07, 01:25 PM
There ya go seeeee now, No headache rofl rofl rofl:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: