PDA

View Full Version : Cruise on Central

trucker
04-14-12, 09:31 AM
Sorry guys Cruise on Central is canceled for this weekend
it will resume on saturday the 21st

Mystic544
04-15-12, 01:12 PM
Nice - Was at teh Hockey game Sat night and thought I had missed this...
??? Is this going to be a BIG event ... lots of show cars Plus the big burnout show (hours of action)???
I ask as I don't know if it is a monthly get together or organized show?
Was down there in Oct (I think) and it was crazy cool with all the burnouts and cool cars :)
Thanks...TimmaY

azspeed
04-15-12, 01:33 PM
Nice - Was at teh Hockey game Sat night and thought I had missed this...
??? Is this going to be a BIG event ... lots of show cars Plus the big burnout show (hours of action)???
I ask as I don't know if it is a monthly get together or organized show?
Was down there in Oct (I think) and it was crazy cool with all the burnouts and cool cars :)
Thanks...TimmaY

It's an organized event - go to nancyperryproductions.com for details.

trucker
04-15-12, 09:10 PM
it's a twice a year event 2nd week in april and the 2nd week in oct
but seeing we had a wind out it will be this coming weekend the 21st

Mystic544
04-16-12, 07:18 PM
Thank You...
Post up where you'll be - mybe get a group together :)

05mustangman
04-16-12, 09:13 PM
We are normally setup on the north end of the park central mall parking lot right off central. We are supposed to have a whole row saved for us but if you don't there early half our row will be taken. I plan on being there right around 9:30 - 9:45.

azspeed
04-17-12, 12:30 PM
We are normally setup on the north end of the park central mall parking lot right off central. We are supposed to have a whole row saved for us but if you don't there early half our row will be taken. I plan on being there right around 9:30 - 9:45.

I can meet at 9:30 as well...any shade over there? Supposed to be 100 - also according to the Republic over 2,000 cars.

trucker
04-17-12, 01:04 PM
I'm planing to be there at 9:30 to help save our row
anyone wantng to meet me can do so 9:00 at the QT
on the corner of 27th ave and thomas leaving there at 9:15
to go to the cruise it takes about 5 minutes from there
I will have a popup with me for shade

OH3MGSVT
04-17-12, 01:43 PM
I'm planing to be there at 9:30 to help save our row
anyone wantng to meet me can do so 9:00 at the QT
on the corner of 27th ave and thomas leaving there at 9:15
to go to the cruise it takes about 5 minutes from there
I will have a popup with me for shade

Sweet I think I will meet you there at the QT Dennis and cruise over from there :1cool:

05mustangman
04-17-12, 04:45 PM
Wade said he will also have a ginormous popup with him as well. I can't remember but i think he said his is a 12x12. So there will be plenty of shade available.

Rick Shopmier
04-22-12, 12:06 PM
Well, what happened? No comments, no pics...nobody survived. Saw about 10 seconds on 15 News. 83rd & 67th were small turnout and quiet.

05mustangman
04-22-12, 04:14 PM
It was nothing but a giant one-lane traffic jam police-a-thon. A couple people just chirped their tires and cops were right on them. Everybody started leaving at about 7. The cops totally had the place on lockdown this time. Made it totally boring. We were all out there sweating our butts off hoping to get a treat (burnouts) at the end of the night but there was no flexing any vehicles muscles at all. It was more like idle on central.

4Jenna
04-22-12, 05:36 PM
I got there late (5ish) and left by 730

I couldn't deal with the no fun PD attitude and heat

05mustangman
04-22-12, 06:59 PM
Chris i missed ya out there man. I know what you mean. I only stayed to help the Sanderson booth cleanup and put everything away. We were gone by 7:30 as well. Normally we don't even leave there until around 9:30. But that has been ruined.

Mystic544
04-23-12, 08:10 PM
ruined! Arrgh ... My thoughts exactly :(
Didn't see any of the Stang guys - guessing you all rolled out early. We hung around for a little while and watch some of the beauties creep by but left a bit after 8...pssd that the action had been killed off :(

05mustangman
04-23-12, 08:46 PM
Arrgh ... My thoughts exactly :(Didn't see any of the Stang guys - guessing you all rolled out early. We hung around for a little while and watch some of the beauties creep by but left a bit after 8...pssd that the action had been killed off :(There was a group of Mustangs setup in the 2nd row and I was parked with the Sanderson booth in the first row. Mostly everyone seemed to have left by right about 6. We stuck around to help Clean up and put away the Sanderson booth so we left around 7:30.

Rick Shopmier
04-23-12, 09:17 PM
Where are the :picsorbs:.

05mustangman
04-23-12, 10:27 PM
I don't think this event was pic worthy. lol