PDA

View Full Version : BOSS gets Trackey

Rick Shopmier
05-06-12, 12:33 PM
Friday Sanderson Ford installed the Trackey in my BOSS, Saturday installed the Steeda shifter mount and opened the side exhaust at the tech day at Joes shop. The BBQ and all the food were awsome and so was club turnout. Back to the point, I just got back from playing with the Trackey.

Left home using the black key, drove out to an undesignated location in the desert to run some of the back roads. Restarted the car with the red key/Trackey, noted that the idle is a little more choppy, adjusted some settings and off I went like a bat from hell. Since this is all straight roads could not get a sense of the handling changes if any, did not reset the shocks. Made some quick passes (sorry no speeds to report since don't know who looks a this) but roads were a little rough for some super fast stuff. Side exhaust sound awsome, especially when pushing to limits, since I don't power shift all was well here but the shifter does have way less wobble (used the softer mount). I'll have to wait until a track day to get the real feel of the car, then I will reset the shocks. Bottom line, "I love the BOSS". TRACK ATTACK at Miller Motorsports Track in Utah is August 20th (every BOSS owner can attend the driving school, use their BOSS's for free). I can't wait, be like freakin Christmas!

HanksGT
05-23-12, 09:09 AM
When do we get to see the video of this run?

El Jefe
05-23-12, 03:57 PM
Inde Motorsports Track Day on June 2. Still some spots left

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363158