PDA

View Full Version : My Mach1 is finally going to get some

P Machy
01-10-07, 09:01 PM
attention soon. :Bucktooth:

It hasnt been a full year yet, but it aint doing to good when it is just sitting collecting black widows :redface: .

Picking Up a T56 tomorrow....hopefully I wont have much trouble getting her back together and I hope she dont have me enough NOT to start.

BurnTire
01-10-07, 09:11 PM
attention soon. :Bucktooth:

It hasnt been a full year yet, but it aint doing to good when it is just sitting collecting black widows :redface: .

Picking Up a T56 tomorrow....hopefully I wont have much trouble getting her back together and I hope she dont have me enough NOT to start.

Hey P how have things been.
Any NHRA warnings lately?

P Machy
01-10-07, 09:51 PM
Hey P how have things been.
Any NHRA warnings lately?
:biglaugh:

Not bad and Not good :sticktonge:

Hows is it frosting out in the desert?

LMAO!!! My home track is getting a bit tired of me going under 11.5 lately :woot1: . Good Weather and Great Prep is what im blaming...actually I keep telling them that the timers are wrong :twothumbsup: .

Id like to get the Mach1 up and running by next month. Need to replace the Mcleod 26 spline disc for a 10 spline....think the Fidenza Flywheel is good on her. Id really like to take her down the strip a few times and put it up for sale (in honesty I hope it never sells). Too many good memories with her :yes:

BTW: LOL on the two thumbs...notice that one thumb goes down and thus makes it a one thumber at a point? :p

BurnTire
01-10-07, 10:42 PM

Not bad and Not good :sticktonge:

Hows is it frosting out in the desert?

LMAO!!! My home track is getting a bit tired of me going under 11.5 lately :woot1: . Good Weather and Great Prep is what im blaming...actually I keep telling them that the timers are wrong :twothumbsup: .

Id like to get the Mach1 up and running by next month. Need to replace the Mcleod 26 spline disc for a 10 spline....think the Fidenza Flywheel is good on her. Id really like to take her down the strip a few times and put it up for sale (in honesty I hope it never sells). Too many good memories with her :yes:

BTW: LOL on the two thumbs...notice that one thumb goes down and thus makes it a one thumber at a point? :p

Just bite the bullet and roll bar the cobra. I am at 10.8 with 19 PSI and setting my next goal. 10.1 with IRS.

I went a little crazy on the smilies.:thmbsup:

P Machy
01-11-07, 09:54 PM
Nah....Termee wasnt even supposed to be raced from the beginning bullshit!..... :bouncy: I am more then happy with the Termee right now and she deserves to be under a car cover ( after the 1st Division 7 Team LACR next weekend ) :icon_cool:. One thing I want is a bracket win with her!

Well, I just picked up the used T56 tonight. It came with the following items.

Bellhousing
Terminator T56 Transmission
B&M Shifter ( Going to be wanted to switch that for a stock shifter )
Terminator D/S -minus the slip yoke on the rear
Cross Member
Cut Wires for the reverse Lock Out
Bolts for the T56 to BellHousing but not BH to Motor.Guess I will be making a list for Steve on the misc parts I will need tomorrow or monday (think monday so that I dont have to spend more then I need to on shipping! )

BurnTire
01-11-07, 10:08 PM
Nah....Termee wasnt even supposed to be raced from the beginning bullshit!..... :bouncy: I am more then happy with the Termee right now and she deserves to be under a car cover ( after the 1st Division 7 Team LACR next weekend ) :icon_cool:. One thing I want is a bracket win with her!

Well, I just picked up the used T56 tonight. It came with the following items.

Bellhousing
Terminator T56 Transmission
B&M Shifter ( Going to be wanted to switch that for a stock shifter )
Terminator D/S -minus the slip yoke on the rear
Cross Member
Cut Wires for the reverse Lock Out
Bolts for the T56 to BellHousing but not BH to Motor.Guess I will be making a list for Steve on the misc parts I will need tomorrow or monday (think monday so that I dont have to spend more then I need to on shipping! )

So the Mach 1 is the designated race car again?

P Machy
01-11-07, 11:00 PM
So the Mach 1 is the designated race car again?

I like that smilie!!! LOL. Yeah...id like it to be...Got a K-member with drag struts and coil overs (thanks Lou!), No back portion interior, Battery Relocated, 31 spline moser, Detroit Locker, 4.56gears, but the rear suspension is completely stock...well, minus the air bag.

Could spray a 50 shot down the road :Bucktooth: ....

BurnTire
01-11-07, 11:14 PM
Click the more. There are a few hundred smilies now.

P Machy
01-11-07, 11:20 PM
Click the more. There are a few hundred smilies now.:talktothehand:

LOL!!

BTW: is my back supposed to hurt when lifting a T56? :hyper:

BurnTire
01-11-07, 11:21 PM
:talktothehand:

LOL!!

BTW: is my back supposed to hurt when lifting a T56? :hyper:

Yes.

I have a tranny jack adapter to get in and out of the car.

P Machy
05-07-07, 11:59 AM
LMAO... man, it only took me 5 months to do what i said i was going to do!!! :biglaugh:

Car feels great, minus what ever i have loose in the back....other then that, the T56 shifts smooth, no vibrations, coolent is cool, still have a quarter of bad gas in it.

Time to beat up some termee's! :bouncy:

BurnTire
05-07-07, 12:16 PM
LMAO... man, it only took me 5 months to do what i said i was going to do!!! :biglaugh:

Car feels great, minus what ever i have loose in the back....other then that, the T56 shifts smooth, no vibrations, coolent is cool, still have a quarter of bad gas in it.

Time to beat up some termee's! :bouncy:

Is it clean. LOL

P Machy
05-07-07, 01:37 PM
LOL...yup :D well, i havent polished the passenger side...claying the car is taking forever for some reason :sticktonge:

Jacostang
05-07-07, 02:26 PM
Have you seen the Roush front bumper cover on a Mach, I saw one or two at Knott's and they looked awesome!!!!! Car looks great!!!!

BurnTire
05-07-07, 02:33 PM
LOL...yup :D well, i havent polished the passenger side...claying the car is taking forever for some reason :sticktonge:
:needpics:

P Machy
05-07-07, 03:41 PM
:needpics:

No that them smilies on me! :Bucktooth:

P Machy
05-07-07, 03:41 PM
Have you seen the Roush front bumper cover on a Mach, I saw one or two at Knott's and they looked awesome!!!!! Car looks great!!!!
No, cant say i have.

Like the plain v6 look of the mach1 .... lol.