PDA

View Full Version : Is there an Interest in a Store section

BigStang
01-26-13, 08:48 PM
I would like to see if there may be an interest in HPS Shirts, Hats, and Stickers?

Jodaddy
01-27-13, 10:40 PM
Unfortunately the car scene is dead and the forums have slowed down 10 fold. I'm not sure this would help stimulate the numbers but it's worth a shot.

JoeT
01-28-13, 02:19 PM
I run AzPonys.com and I have noticed a huge drop off in traffic. My Other site Mach1Club.com seems to be doing about the same but I think its because its specific to Mach 1's
Frankly Facebook is killing forums. People seem to use facebook to talk about everything and so theres none left for the forums. I was going to buy HPS from Jeff but I figured I already had 2 sites that had little traffic so why spend money to make it 3 :Bucktooth:

Good luck on the shirt stuff, if it doesnt cost you much it might be worth it, but if it costs you upfront Id take preorders with payment first.

Jacostang
02-03-13, 09:21 PM
It seems the valley has splintered off into different groups.. I know we have tried and tried to bring the Mustangs into events together and do stuff, but I tell you some of the attitudes have kept us from achieving what could be a Mustang Mecca...

AdamSVT
02-04-13, 07:49 AM
Now I'm not very active but I've been on here for some time and I don't think it would be worth it :( Like others said FB has killed local forums. I'm in a local mustang group but it's mainly us "college" folk.

BigStang
02-22-13, 10:36 PM
I understand that Facebook can share info, but search how to upgrade your gears in your rear end, it can never have the same historical content that the search engine world has, and assist a group of fans, Fix, Upgrade and Just plain show off all there hard work. I have some fun plans for this site. Many people have came to me looking for a community of car people to share and bounce Ideas off of. So stay tuned in and send me any ideas that would keep you and your friends coming back to share ideas and dreams