PDA

View Full Version : Nice job on this months Mustang Mirror

HIKER
01-30-07, 12:17 PM
Hey Dave...Nice job on this months Mirror. I like the new glossy paper and thanks for posting some of my Barrett Jackson pictures. I'll probably take the monthly newsletter option...i'll email ya... Thanks

Hiker. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/097.gif

BurnTire
01-30-07, 12:49 PM
Looks good. Berge is doing a nice job.

Jacostang
01-30-07, 01:26 PM
Thanks Guys!! I haven't got my copy yet but I guess they did it the right way!!! Can't wait to se it!!!

AZSonicSnake
01-30-07, 01:54 PM
color? sweetness. another reason to be happy that earnhardts is a goner! :woot1:

RockysMom
01-30-07, 06:19 PM
I got mine today too but its sadly not in color :(

Jacostang
01-30-07, 10:24 PM
Do ya realize how much that would cost to print out 400 copies of the newsletter in color????? 400X16 pages plus the cost of aprox $.50 Per page in color, it would be well over $1000 at a copy center. Way to much mooola!!!!

AZSonicSnake
01-30-07, 10:27 PM
my vote is gonna be to stick with the printed copy. nothing like some good ol reading material while on the throne.

btw love the write this month on elain. that is one awesome article.

oh, and big time congrats to trish!!! the member of the month!!! wtg mrs. 50/50. :woot1: :twothumbsup:

BurnTire
01-30-07, 10:28 PM
Do ya realize how much that would cost to print out 400 copies of the newsletter in color????? 400X16 pages plus the cost of aprox $.50 Per page in color, it would be well over $1000 at a copy center. Way to much mooola!!!!

The reason we need to move into the computer age.

Jacostang
01-30-07, 10:32 PM
Just an effort to save some trees and money!! The printer did a great job!!! we will make some more changes as we progress, like same content less pages etc.:yes:

BurnTire
01-30-07, 10:42 PM
Just an effort to save some trees and money!! The printer did a great job!!! we will make some more changes as we progress, like same content less pages etc.:yes:

No I was thinking more online users. Master email list of club members, etc.

Jacostang
01-30-07, 10:45 PM
No I was thinking more online users. Master email list of club members, etc.
I hope within a couple of months to get everything done and everyone switched on who wants to be!!

BurnTire
01-30-07, 10:47 PM
Your going to need to make a club position Director of Information Technologies.

AZSonicSnake
01-30-07, 10:50 PM
i really only see a portion of the club on the net. no offense to my fellow club members, but alot are 50+, and not going to do the net thing. and honestly, having been a part of clubs that do a large amount of thier business on internet forums, i like the way copperstate is currently done better. no offense.

BurnTire
01-30-07, 10:57 PM
i really only see a portion of the club on the net. no offense to my fellow club members, but alot are 50+, and not going to do the net thing. and honestly, having been a part of clubs that do a large amount of thier business on internet forums, i like the way copperstate is currently done better. no offense.

No offense take but as time moves on the young people will be getting old, but they will be of the computer generation. Now is the time to build an IT foundation.

AZSonicSnake
01-30-07, 11:02 PM
agreed. it most certainly does have its place. and it is a great tool for organizing events. so long as the bulk of club dealings are done mouth to mouth and face to face, i believe all is well. but the forums are a great way to communicate. and one awesome way to reach others. i could never argue that one. :bounce:

BurnTire
01-30-07, 11:04 PM
The thing about the INTERNET is you can get opinions and ideas from people who do not attend the meetings. I am not saying replace the current system. I am saying use the INTERNET to enhance it.

Trick Pony
01-31-07, 07:32 AM
No offense take but as time moves on the young people will be getting old, but they will be of the computer generation. Now is the time to build an IT foundation.

Hey! As someone about to turn 61, I represent that! :biglaugh:

Seriously though, the Internet is the future. Between kids, grandkids and my many other activities (I am President of the East Valley Ski Club www.evskiclub.org (http://www.evskiclub.org)) I find it hard to attend meetings. I am on this forum daily to keep up with what's going on. A good number of us old f*rts are connected.

BurnTire
01-31-07, 10:22 AM
Hey! As someone about to turn 61, I represent that! :biglaugh:

Seriously though, the Internet is the future. Between kids, grandkids and my many other activities (I am President of the East Valley Ski Club www.evskiclub.org (http://www.evskiclub.org)) I find it hard to attend meetings. I am on this forum daily to keep up with what's going on. A good number of us old f*rts are connected.

You are 61 years young.:icon_cool:

Trick Pony
01-31-07, 10:47 AM
You are 61 years young.:icon_cool:

Not yet! I still have 16 days of being only 60!:pepper:

BurnTire
01-31-07, 10:53 AM
Not yet! I still have 16 days of being only 60!:pepper::biglaugh: :biglaugh:

HIKER
01-31-07, 11:49 AM
So that makes the bread in my breadbox a week young......:laughing:

Jacostang
01-31-07, 08:31 PM
Change is a difficult thing to do for many folks, I know I can order stuff all day on line but I still like to look through the catalogues and then I order online!!! Progress !!

Trick Pony
02-01-07, 06:46 AM
Change is a difficult thing to do for many folks, I know I can order stuff all day on line but I still like to look through the catalogues and then I order online!!! Progress !!

I get frustrated with places like NPD that still do not have online ordering. I got through Christmas with only 2 trips into stores. Everything else was purchased online. I also teach for UOP Online. I guess that makes me an Internet addict. :eek: :jaw-dropping:

BurnTire
02-28-07, 11:29 AM
Dave how much of my section went into the March Newsletter?

Jacostang
02-28-07, 11:44 AM
Almost a whole page!

BurnTire
02-28-07, 12:07 PM
Almost a whole page!

Cool. :laughing1: