PDA

View Full Version : I love it here in Phoenix! lol

Radeon
12-23-05, 02:50 PM
Well, I arrived in Phoenix a few days ago and love it thus far. I got to meet James earlier this week and love his car. I would like to meet more of you, so just PM me and let me know. Screamn03 should be in town by now and I plan on meeting him and taking some pics of his car for the site. I've been having some serious issues with my computer since I unpacked it, so thats why nothings been updated in awhile. I should have things worked out later and will update the site. James, my brother wants to know when we get to go for another ride....lol Later

Ryan

Dan
12-23-05, 03:22 PM
anytime any place buddy lol Im calling you out lol

50 BMG
12-24-05, 08:41 AM
1 of you can catch a ride with me up to Pav's or w/e. I just spent 4 hours detailing the car 2 days ago...

I'll stop by or call before I meet up with Mike (Screamin 03) if you want to go.

Has anybody heard from him?

phenix
12-24-05, 01:10 PM
1 of you can catch a ride with me up to Pav's or w/e. I just spent 4 hours detailing the car 2 days ago...

I'll stop by or call before I meet up with Mike (Screamin 03) if you want to go.

Has anybody heard from him?

are you going tonight?

Radeon
12-24-05, 01:55 PM
James, I'll be able to go today, but it depends on what time your going. I talked to screamn03 yesterday and he was still in california. He was supposed to head out last night and should be here by now. I told him I'd give him a call later this afternoon. James, if you want to, just call me later and let me know whats going on. Later

Ryan

50 BMG
12-24-05, 02:44 PM
Benson and Ryan- I have a BS party my wife wants me to go to tonight at 5:30. I won't be back in time to go to Pav's. I don't think any of the regular people will be out tonight.

I'll call you if I go but don't count on it.

And let me know when Mike will be around or available.

480-242-5166