PDA

View Full Version : Tune Shop??

Coild1
12-28-05, 04:44 PM
Alright guys. My first post and I'm glad to have a group that I can ask this question to. I'm putting a 2:76 pulley on the car along with a Predator chip. I already have exhaust and am getting an air kit from Crazy Horse Racing back east. Who is the best tune shop in town to use? I have only heard about SVC and ADS. I heard SVC is the place to go. Please someone direct me in the right direction.

Lucafu1
12-28-05, 04:54 PM
ive herd good stuff about Arizona Dyno CHip. Also Dan is starting his own shop and will be tunning with Diablo.

Gene
12-28-05, 05:27 PM
www.runninwiththedevil.com
He is the best, but not local
Almost 80% of terminator owners have a mail order tune from RWTD, Coastal, Amazon Performance or Horse power by Herman. If you have a predator, thats the only way to go.

The Nunn's
12-28-05, 05:38 PM
Mail order tune is ok but it is better to have a custom tune when you are on the dyno that way you can see what is going on. Ask any one they all will tell you that.

here are the shops that are here in town

all mustang or known as AMP Performance
SVC Performance
1st performance
Duffeys performance
az dyno chip
pro dyno
az power and sound
ADS
Extream motor sports
mental adiction motorsports
Anthum motorsports
then my shop
Performance solutions

there all good shops

Damn Ernie log off next time

this is
Dan

Lucafu1
12-28-05, 06:42 PM
I would stay away from AMP. I herd some bad things about them on more then one time also. I dont like amazon for tuning either. JMO. I currently use RWTD but Im not really happy, not upset either. But things could be better. I bought the PRP so I can do it myself. I would do a custom tune if I were you.

Luis

Coild1
12-29-05, 07:08 AM
Well, I've set up my appointment for Jan 13th at SVC. All my Lightning buddies swear by there tuner. Thanks guys..

Dan
12-29-05, 07:44 AM
Well, I've set up my appointment for Jan 13th at SVC. All my Lightning buddies swear by there tuner. Thanks guys..

Good luck

BurnTire
12-29-05, 12:14 PM
Alright guys. My first post and I'm glad to have a group that I can ask this question to. I'm putting a 2:76 pulley on the car along with a Predator chip. I already have exhaust and am getting an air kit from Crazy Horse Racing back east. Who is the best tune shop in town to use? I have only heard about SVC and ADS. I heard SVC is the place to go. Please someone direct me in the right direction.

Get a wide band, Get a Xcal2, Datalog to a laptop and use RWTD.

50 BMG
12-29-05, 12:29 PM
Good to see ya Jeff. Do you finally have a no-fly weekend?

woomaster
01-10-06, 10:18 AM
Who do you fly for? Amwest/UsAir?

BurnTire
01-10-06, 11:11 AM
Still working the weekends for the time being. :(

Good to see ya Jeff. Do you finally have a no-fly weekend?

BurnTire
01-10-06, 11:14 AM
Well I flew for USAIRWAYS and lived in Pittsburgh. Got furloughed after 9-11
Got hired with America West in 2003 and now we are USAIRWAYS.

Who do you fly for? Amwest/UsAir?