PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend!!!!

Jacostang
02-07-07, 04:26 PM
OK, there is lots of stuff to do this weekend!!!

Stage 3 and Anthem open House 11-2pm Saturday!!

Big Boys and Toys Cardinal Stadium 3pm to 7pm Saturday!!

HPS Drag Day Sunday all day!!

Copperstate Pancake Breakfast and meeting Papago Park Pavillions

Hope to see some of you out there with your Mustangs!! and If not with your car come anyway and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!:bouncy:

BLK03SVT
02-07-07, 05:19 PM
Wow...can't complain about not having anything to do this weekend!!!

Torchmach
02-07-07, 06:27 PM
Wow...can't complain about not having anything to do this weekend!!!

We are just getting started for the year too!

HanksGT
02-08-07, 12:32 AM
Dave-Are you heading up the caravan from Stage 3 to Toy show? Did we get 25 cars?

OK, there is lots of stuff to do this weekend!!!

Stage 3 and Anthem open House 11-2pm Saturday!!

Big Boys and Toys Cardinal Stadium 3pm to 7pm Saturday!!

HPS Drag Day Sunday all day!!

Copperstate Pancake Breakfast and meeting Papago Park Pavillions

Hope to see some of you out there with your Mustangs!! and If not with your car come anyway and have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!:bouncy:

AZSonicSnake
02-08-07, 07:47 AM
if you need more cars for the expo, i'll join in. so long as you don't mind slow cars tagging along. :bouncy:

i am going to try and hit all four events this weekend....wooooottt!!!

HanksGT
02-08-07, 08:08 AM
I would think more wouldn't hurt. I don't know who has the list of attendees. They are allowing 25 vehicles.

if you need more cars for the expo, i'll join in. so long as you don't mind slow cars tagging along. :bouncy:

BLK03SVT
02-08-07, 11:28 AM

Tony, let me know if you need a passnenger...looks like my coolant mod let go and the tranny has to come out. Tow truck is on its way....:dunno:

I was looking forward to finally getting the car out this weekend. Guess we'll see what the problem is once PS looks at it...

Jacostang
02-08-07, 11:39 AM
I will lead, Scott said he had 25 signed up, but you know we might have some no shows!! Every car gets two passes and I'm sure alot of people will not have two in each car so we'll have to see!! we should have a couple extra passes and we can always sneek a couple in!!

AZSonicSnake
02-08-07, 07:45 PM
well, honestly, if the event is full, i have two other events that night i could participate in. so, if its not needed to fill, we will see.

mike- oh no, thats not good!!! sorry to hear about that. hopefully it did not leave you stranded too badly...

Jacostang
02-08-07, 08:06 PM
I guess when we line up and see how many people actually show up, can't say for sure!!

BLK03SVT
02-09-07, 07:12 PM
Woop Woop! Back in business. Car is fixed and I'm planning on checking out the Stage 3 open house.

BurnTire
02-09-07, 07:21 PM
Woop Woop! Back in business. Car is fixed and I'm planning on checking out the Stage 3 open house.

What was wrong?

BLK03SVT
02-09-07, 07:23 PM
Clamp came off of bypass hose. Replaced with a real hose clamp in lieu of the clip style. All is well!

03cobrazzz
02-09-07, 08:47 PM
i see you guys at stage 3 tomorrow:bouncy:

BurnTire
02-09-07, 11:01 PM
Clamp came off of bypass hose. Replaced with a real hose clamp in lieu of the clip style. All is well!

Glad to hear it was an easy fix.