PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Collector Car Appreciation Day!

Chris B.
02-09-07, 10:32 AM
FYI, thought this might be something we might be interested in. I am planning on going.

> From: "news@hagerty.com" <news@hagerty.com>
> To: "Chris Bresciani" <cbresciani@cox.net>
> Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:41:47 -0500
> Subject: Arizona Collector Car Appreciation Day
>
> Announcing Arizona's Inaugural Collector Car Appreciation Day
>
> On March 7, 2007, beginning at 11:30a.m., join us at the Wesley Bolin Plaza near the State Capitol as we gather to celebrate great cars and enjoy the company of our fellow hobbyists!
>
> We have asked Governor Janet Napolitano to officially proclaim March 7 "Arizona Collector Car Appreciation Day" to celebrate Arizona's contribution to automotive heritage.
>
> The governor and numerous state legislators have been invited to attend the celebration and enjoy some of Arizona's most beautiful collector vehicles. Lunch will be served and hobbyists will have the opportunity to bring the issues that are important to them directly to their representatives in state government.
>
> Hagerty is dedicated to promoting favorable public policy for the collector vehicle hobby, and we want your legislators, the media, and enthusiasts across the country to know that you are, too.
>
> Please visit www.hagerty.com/advocacy (http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/www.hagerty.com/advocacy) for updates on Arizona Collector Car Appreciation Day. If you plan to attend, please contact Rory Carroll at 231-922-8805 or Rcarroll@hagerty.com. Thank you for your support and commitment to the collector vehicle hobby.

Jacostang
02-10-07, 09:31 PM
Ok Chris, sound great!! and I'm off that dat so I'll be there!!!!