PDA

View Full Version : Couple of vids from Club Day . . .

TRUUBLE
02-11-07, 05:20 PM
I had the car out for its first shakedown at club day. I didn't get a full run in (desperately needs an antisway bar). In fact -- I didn't even get to drive it because of the rain. But, here are a couple of vids:

http://media.putfile.com/Burnout-96-79

http://media.putfile.com/Shakedown

Jacostang
02-11-07, 05:28 PM
Great Burnouts!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!!:yes:

TRUUBLE
02-11-07, 05:36 PM
Great Burnouts!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!!:yes:

Thanks. Now if I can get the rear suspension dialed in, I can make some decent runs. I guess an 11.12 @ 129 ain't bad for an aborted first shakedown run . . . lol

AZSonicSnake
02-11-07, 05:43 PM
damn, looks quick!!!

TRUUBLE
02-11-07, 05:45 PM
damn, looks quick!!!

It should go deep 9s when I get the suspension issues dealt with. :icon_cool:

AZSonicSnake
02-11-07, 05:54 PM
thats gonna be one seriously fast vert right there!

Jacostang
02-11-07, 05:55 PM
Agreed!!!!:yes:

TRUUBLE
02-11-07, 06:20 PM
Just wait til I decide to spray it . . . lol. It's currently without a power adder. :icon_cool:

BLK03SVT
02-11-07, 08:14 PM
Car sounded BADASS! Did you have power steering fluid issues on your first attempt?

TRUUBLE
02-11-07, 08:36 PM
Car sounded BADASS! Did you have power steering fluid issues on your first attempt?

No . . the tranny was just overfilled a bit and puked a little fluid when the car backed up. We took out some trans fluid in the pits and it was all good.

When I did the motor, I got a Flaming River manual rack and a Strange manual brake conversion from Skinny Kid Racing. There are only two belts on the motor . . . fuel pump and alternator (both cog driven). The motor is a 15:1 compression, alcohol powered, World Man o War 427.

Jacostang
02-11-07, 09:25 PM
No . . the tranny was just overfilled a bit and puked a little fluid when the car backed up. We took out some trans fluid in the pits and it was all good.

When I did the motor, I got a Flaming River manual rack and a Strange manual brake conversion from Skinny Kid Racing. There are only two belts on the motor . . . fuel pump and alternator (both cog driven). The motor is a 15:1 compression, alcohol powered, World Man o War 427.
Just a daily driver !! Right?:rofl:

RogerL
02-11-07, 11:04 PM
the stock rear end had a lot of oil spots from the trip home, it definitely is going to need a complete upgrade or a 9" along with some adjustable uppers and shocks. Also, the upper mounts to the body will need some reinforcement.

A fun day, glad to see a good turnout inspite of the cloudy weather!