PDA

View Full Version : Rock and Roll Pony Show Drags!!!

Jacostang
02-11-07, 08:20 PM
March 23rd Friday Night at Firebird Raceway, the trailer will be out there and this will be part of the Spring Show Festivities!!! Dinner for all club members and bring your cameras for all the action...On and Off the Track..Hehe:yes:

Awards for Best Performance Mustangs will be given out!!!! :woot2:

Usually Best trap Time, 60 Foot and Et. and one for the fastest Stang!!:hyper:

AZSonicSnake
02-11-07, 08:22 PM
sounds like fun. too bad it will be at fireslick though. i will try to make it out and will bring the ice skates! :yes:

Jacostang
02-11-07, 08:33 PM
You get what you get!!! Be nice if they would prep tyhe track like for the big boys!!! It will be fun as always!!

Olivas
02-11-07, 09:05 PM
Ya know, I've never actually raced at firebird. Might just have to give it a try this time.

BurnTire
02-11-07, 09:22 PM
For the most part I have been able to have good luck at firebird traction wise. I have been there many times and for the most part I have been satisfied.

RockysMom
02-12-07, 10:11 AM
Ill be there as always to help ya cook Dave. Just hope we can work out the price again like last time. :pepper:

ASUSMC
02-12-07, 10:31 AM
For the most part I have been able to have good luck at firebird traction wise. I have been there many times and for the most part I have been satisfied.

You also run slicks :drool5: .... I need some DR's BAD :rollingfloorrlol:

BurnTire
02-12-07, 11:11 AM
You also run slicks :drool5: .... I need some DR's BAD :rollingfloorrlol:

MT ET Streets. Which is more or less a slick with a few grooves in it with a DOT certification for race classification.

ASUSMC
02-12-07, 11:15 AM
My friends said you were launching really well. How did the track feel to you?

BurnTire
02-12-07, 11:23 AM
My friends said you were launching really well. How did the track feel to you?
I would say I was doing a high 1.6 60ft time, but who knows with the clocks not working. It was spinning a little the first 60ft. I was looking for a mid 1.5. Track could have use some more VHT the first 60 ft.

ASUSMC
02-12-07, 11:31 AM
Still better than mine. When I rolled I was probably about a 3 or so. Then on my third run I nailed it so we are probably about a 3-3.5:rofl: .

I will be out there for this hopefully with some DR's. I got a steeda tri-ax from Stage3 (thanks for the kick ass deal fellas:highfive: ) that will be installed tonight after school. O and Dave how do I officially become a member because I want to be and just never filled out any paperwork

AZSonicSnake
02-12-07, 11:35 AM
that 60' thing bummed me out. as i believe i cut a 1.7 something 60. i wanted to see it in print. :icon_cool:

Chris B.
02-12-07, 11:37 AM
I will be out there for this hopefully with some DR's. I got a steeda tri-ax from Stage3 (thanks for the kick ass deal fellas:highfive: ) that will be installed tonight after school. O and Dave how do I officially become a member because I want to be and just never filled out any paperwork

I picked up one too! Great deal from Ethan and Bill, thanks!! Hey ASUMC let me know how the install goes. I won't be able to get to mine until Friday or Saturday!!

AZSonicSnake
02-12-07, 11:39 AM
i had grabbed one of thier tri-ax's for my 98 gt. loved it!! great shifter, with a kick arse price. :woot2: