PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs Then and Now!

Torchmach
03-04-07, 09:30 AM
In the May Issue of Mustang Enthusiast there is a paragraph on the special showing of "Mustangs Then and Now" at the San Diego Automotive Museum in Balboa Park. The Display will run from June 2 thru September 2, the San Diego Mustang Club has their Show the first weekend in October (Unfortunally!!).

I know how much we all love the Hot Summers in Phoenix, and it might be a hard sell, but is anyone else up for a weekend trip to the cool climate of San Diego this Summer?

HanksGT
03-04-07, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the info. W'll be in SD in June. I'm sure I can talk the family into a trip there. We'll be at the train museum anyway.

In the May Issue of Mustang Enthusiast there is a paragraph on the special showing of "Mustangs Then and Now" at the San Diego Automotive Museum in Balboa Park. The Display will run from June 2 thru September 2, the San Diego Mustang Club has their Show the first weekend in October (Unfortunally!!).

I know how much we all love the Hot Summers in Phoenix, and it might be a hard sell, but is anyone else up for a weekend trip to the cool climate of San Diego this Summer?