PDA

View Full Version : Mustang And Ford Display This weeklend!!!

Jacostang
03-06-07, 01:25 PM
Show off you Mustang!!!!!! Let us know if anyone can come out!!!

Keystone American Homes
75th Ave and Camelback (1/4 mile south of Camelback)

This is a Grand Opening of this development.

Display cars: Tom would like around 10 cars if we can do it!!!!
Sat: 11am to 4pm
Sun: 11am to 4pm

Contact person: Tom
work: 623-398-1796
cell: 602-647-5207

They will have free hot dogs and drinks!!!!

JoeT
03-09-07, 08:53 AM
So is anyone going to this? Sorry guys I been out of town for the last 10 days. But Id be interested in attending this if my Stangs needed!

Jacostang
03-09-07, 09:26 AM
It was very short notice for us another car club bailed out and they call our Pres... It would be nice if we could show up but its tough when its so short notice>>

JoeT
03-09-07, 09:29 AM
Ok well Saturday Im going to a funeral, but Id be available Sunday! Its the hotdogs Im interested in! :pepper:

HanksGT
03-10-07, 09:50 AM
I'd like to go today, but I'm grounded. No more staying out all night for me-but it was fun even if my car didn't get in the movie. Sunday is the club meeting and a few of us are going to the car warehouse in Chandler to see the SuperSnake and a few other (about 90) special vehicles.

It was very short notice for us another car club bailed out and they call our Pres... It would be nice if we could show up but its tough when its so short notice>>

AZSonicSnake
03-10-07, 10:45 PM
i was gonna try and make it out sunday, but i lost a control arm bushing in the back of the cobra out at the track....bummer.

BurnTire
03-10-07, 10:47 PM
i was gonna try and make it out sunday, but i lost a control arm bushing in the back of the cobra out at the track....bummer.

I think Dan did it with that John Force Burn Out and Launch. LOL

Time for spherical solid bushings.

AZSonicSnake
03-10-07, 11:45 PM
hahaha. no, i think it was on its way out all day. he just finished the job. ;) and actually its time for upr to step on on thier bad design....