PDA

View Full Version : New Tshirt Rock N Roll Pony Show

RockysMom
03-06-07, 06:01 PM
Ok here is the final copy for you all too pick on hehehe

Guys and gals let me know what you think, I love it and so do others. It will be on a white Tshirt. Proceeds to benefit QTRPONY'S unit plus others heading for the god aweful country.
Final FinaL!!!!!!!

BurnTire
03-06-07, 06:55 PM
Looks Good.

AZSonicSnake
03-06-07, 08:35 PM
i agree, looks good!

RockysMom
03-07-07, 06:18 PM
Bump

RockysMom
03-08-07, 02:31 PM
bump

BurnTire
03-08-07, 02:32 PM
Me Still Like!!!

RockysMom
03-08-07, 02:34 PM
Me Still Like!!!
Thanks Jeffy, Me still likey you too hehehe. I like it too cause of the shading, and CHRIS B will be happy also.:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Chris B.
03-08-07, 02:53 PM
Yeah!! No more floating cars!!!:woot1:

VSTNG
03-08-07, 02:55 PM
And from picky ol' me ... YES, YES, YES!!!

RockysMom
03-09-07, 07:02 AM
Thanks Guys, We have worked really hard on this one. Make sure you come to the show and buy one now hehehe

Chris B.
03-09-07, 07:15 AM
Are the volunteers that are helping with the show getting different shirts like we did at the fall show?

Jacostang
03-09-07, 07:23 AM
Would be cool to have a different color for the vols!!!!:yes:

RockysMom
03-09-07, 07:42 AM
Would be cool to have a different color for the vols!!!!:yes:
Well, Im not sure what color then, cause the normal T-shirts will be on white, I would need to take a count at the sunday meeting of how many volunteers would like to buy one seperately. And what color do you think? You have to let me know as I will have to let Greg know. I dont have a problem with that. Maybe the girls could be in Pink and the guys could be black, The volunteers that is. Show shirts will all be white. Let me know guys and gals. Tanks T

Chris B.
03-09-07, 07:46 AM
It really made it easy to tell people who to go to when they had questions! I say black red or blue.

RockysMom
03-09-07, 08:04 AM
Hank is the fussy one on this hehehe. I will definately have to see what color he would like too. He is so picky hehehehehe love ya Hanky Panky hehehe:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

VSTNG
03-09-07, 08:42 AM
Red of course

HanksGT
03-10-07, 09:56 AM
Sorry, I vote for black t-shirts for the guy volunteers. The red stands out a bit much to wear anywhere else. Or I'll just buy a white one. No one looks for me anyway. It's Trish that'lll need the brite one. She'll be way popular at her show!

Hank is the fussy one on this hehehe. I will definately have to see what color he would like too. He is so picky hehehehehe love ya Hanky Panky hehehe:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Jacostang
03-10-07, 12:34 PM
Alot people bitch about black shirts... Too Hot... Wahhhhhhhhhh, but they sell out evrtime!!!!:yes: :icon_cool:

HanksGT
03-10-07, 10:20 PM
Trish-Wayne sent a note with his entry that we have not advertised dressing up in 50's attire....Web site nor entry form displays it. We'd better get the word out.

Ok here is the final copy for you all too pick on hehehe

Guys and gals let me know what you think, I love it and so do others. It will be on a white Tshirt. Proceeds to benefit QTRPONY'S unit plus others heading for the god aweful country.
Final FinaL!!!!!!!

RockysMom
03-27-07, 08:39 AM

Volunteer shirts will be black, or pink if your a girl and wanted a pink one. (even if your a guy and wanted a pink one hehehe). I have the list of volunteers that are buying one and I did order a few extras for the people who may want to buy one and help out, then the left overs will be sold on Saturday. I will have the shirts on Friday to purchase so they can be worn on Saturday. I hope to see all you fantastic people there on Saturday. JEFF INCLUDED!!!!!! (burntire) Thanks so much to everyone for all your help. It will be crazy fun and LOTS AND LOTS of door prizes and goodies. :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

AZSonicSnake
03-27-07, 09:54 AM
lookin' good. i personally cannot wait for this weekend to get here!

btw- hope you got some of the shirt in fatboy size! :woot2:

RockysMom
03-27-07, 07:33 PM
I would suggest if you want one tony to make sure your there early, I only ordered 6 of them umm hate to say this, "Fatboy" sizes:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
03-27-07, 07:35 PM
ok. will do. save me one if you can though!

and don't worry, its not like most of us big guys have never head the term fatboy before. hahahaha. lol.