PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Race -- Please Come Out

TRUUBLE
04-06-07, 03:48 PM
Folks, just a reminder to try and make it out for tomorrows race at Speedworld.

As you know, the race is a benefit for Chris Eades' family. Chris is one of us and many of you know him. Chris' family was rear ended by a pickup truck last Saturday, killing one of his daughters and seriously injuring the other.

All of the proceeds of tomorrow's race will go to help the Eades family in their time of need. So, even if you don't want to race - - - even if you don't have a car - - - please come out to Speedworld and show your support.

Thanks

Tad

ASUSMC
04-06-07, 04:41 PM
I will be there not racing but I will be donating.

TRUUBLE
04-06-07, 05:06 PM
I will be there not racing but I will be donating.

Thanks, brother. Chris and his family need all the help they can get right now.

On another note -- and another reason to come out -- I will be running my car all out for the first time EVER . . . it should be something worth seeing. I'm dedicating that first all out pass to Chris' daughter Jenna, who passed away as a result of the accident.

AZSonicSnake
04-06-07, 06:09 PM
i'll be there. even be tryin out some new parts on my car and tryin to get that 11 second slip!! :bounce:

Indy
04-06-07, 06:13 PM
I plan to be there also.

TRUUBLE
04-06-07, 08:05 PM
I'll be rearranging the top of Time Slip database tomorrow . . . :woot1:

SuperDust22
04-06-07, 08:27 PM
So how much to race and how much for my guest that is going to watch. I was thinking gate fee was 25.

Dustin

RockysMom
04-06-07, 09:41 PM
Please send my condolences to the family hun, I have to work tomorrow. That is such a tragedy. Im very sorry to hear about that. Hugs

TRUUBLE
04-06-07, 09:51 PM
So how much to race and how much for my guest that is going to watch. I was thinking gate fee was 25.

Dustin

I think the gate fee is 25 and then it's 10 if you want to race for a trophy. I'm not sure what the guest fee is.

Indy
04-06-07, 10:17 PM
I just found out that I wont be able to make it during the day, but I'm going to try to hit the track tomorrow night.

BurnTire
04-06-07, 10:19 PM
My car is Evil I am not going. I am sick of this car.

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2711

TRUUBLE
04-07-07, 09:46 PM
My car is Evil I am not going. I am sick of this car.

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2711

My car is more evil . . . ran 10.26@131 right off the trailer when I wasn't even trying to go fast.

Then I turned up the wick and couldn't go faster than 10.34@134

pig rich, no timing, oil blowing, not hooking POS!!!!

BurnTire
04-08-07, 01:03 AM
My car is more evil . . . ran 10.26@131 right off the trailer when I wasn't even trying to go fast.

Then I turned up the wick and couldn't go faster than 10.34@134

pig rich, no timing, oil blowing, not hooking POS!!!!

LOL.

At least you can drive yours.

TRUUBLE
04-08-07, 11:24 AM
LOL.

At least you can drive yours.

I do not consider what I did yesterday to be "driving" . . . except on the one run where I couldn't heat the tires and was fistailing all the way down the track . . lol. I probably drove 3/8 of a mile to go 1/4 . . . lol

BurnTire
04-08-07, 11:41 AM
I do not consider what I did yesterday to be "driving" . . . except on the one run where I couldn't heat the tires and was fistailing all the way down the track . . lol. I probably drove 3/8 of a mile to go 1/4 . . . lol

Well I consider my car back on jackstands not driving. LOL

TRUUBLE
04-08-07, 04:48 PM
Well . . . I do think I've figured out what the problem is. My converter is too tight and my rear end gear is all wrong, so I'm not using the power my engine is making.

So, I'm going to switch to a 7800 stall Edge converter and 4.88 gears. :biglaugh: