PDA

View Full Version : Packages From Home!!!

Jacostang
04-15-07, 06:14 PM
The Copperstate board voted unanimously to match the $750 that Packeage from home made at the Rock and Roll Pony Show to a grand total of $1500......For Our Troops Overseas!!!!!!!:flaggen05: :stang2: :unitedstates:

Torchmach
04-15-07, 09:39 PM
The Copperstate board voted unanimously to match the $750 that Packeage from home made at the Rock and Roll Pony Show to a grand total of $1500......For Our Troops Overseas!!!!!!!:flaggen05: :stang2: :unitedstates:

I am sure that Trish would agree, thanks to everyone who helped organize, or particapated in the show. We couldn't have done it without you. Have allready heard from one of the members of the Arizona National Guards 158th Infantry Regiment who was called up, and had to leave his Mustang behind. Tuck said that they are glad to know that we are thinking of them, and appreciate our support.

HanksGT
04-15-07, 10:59 PM
We're organizing a BBQ and movie on May 12 for the people who helped at the show. Let's get a count on how many helpers can make it...

I am sure that Trish would agree, thanks to everyone who helped organize, or particapated in the show. We couldn't have done it without you. Have allready heard from one of the members of the Arizona National Guards 158th Infantry Regiment who was called up, and had to leave his Mustang behind. Tuck said that they are glad to know that we are thinking of them, and appreciate our support.

RockysMom
04-16-07, 03:40 PM
I am very pleased, and would like to get all my volunteers who helped put on the largest show Copperstate has seen, to come to this appreciation dinner. You guys rock!!!!!!:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :laughing1: :laughing1: :laughing1:

fullofit_
04-18-07, 10:14 PM
I had a nice conversation with Margy Bons, she worked hard on the packages from home project. I was looking for advice on setting up a charity for a car club. She is a top notch woman, and is working now with a national organization. I have invited her to an event this week end, and although she has never been to any event honoring fallen solders since her son angled out, she is giving some thought to making this one.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=61419

at this event we will be honoring our fallen member, and you can read more on that here http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=62429

I love that you all worked so hard on your project, I hope to be able to raise funds with ours. You all have set the bar, It would be an honor to reach it.

all the best,
full