PDA

View Full Version : come and welcome one of the bad guys!!

fullofit_
04-18-07, 10:02 PM
first, well I wrote this post once and it went into the bit bucket, I do not know why.

I have owned fords most of my life, thirteen of them, and currently two.

I am very unhappy with my last explorer, but I think it is more of a dealer problem than any real ford issue.

all that said, here is what makes me on of the bad guys,

2006 Daytona,
2006 Magnum srt8

also I am a member of lx forums, and a member of Arizona LX club.

that is why I am here.

I have had the pleasure of working with a company here in Arizona putting a event together in a new venue. one not surrounded by any fast food management rules, or any large department stores telling us to keep the noise down. This company intended to have the invitation sent out to every car club, as it is open to all. However the man in charge of putting the event together fell ill and I was not informed until today. I am doing all I can to get the word out to all in the phoenix Arizona area that there is a nice place to gather, and have fun. The first event will be on this Saturday April 21st. I am sorry, and there was no disrespect intended the invitation would have been presented if only I had known that the man was ill. I do not work for the company holding the event, and am not a customer. I am just a guy that loves cars.
I like most cars and I think there is plenty of room on the track for most, and for a large part on the road too.

Our national group lost a member, Cpl. James Lindsey (jtl13f)
Charlie Co., 3rd regiment, 509th Parachute Infantry Division
Killed April 12th, 2007 by a roadside bomb we will be honoring him and also we will be holding a vigil for those victims at Virginia tech. we will have two bound books for signatures at the event so please stop by and sign.

here is a link to our group forum page about the event.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=61419
if you have questions pleas pm me

I look forward to seeing you there
all the best,
full

BurnTire
04-18-07, 10:56 PM
Welcome aboard Full.

Jacostang
04-19-07, 06:08 PM
:welcome4: