PDA

View Full Version : The Truth!!!

RockysMom
04-28-07, 09:08 AM
AIN'T IT THE TRUTH!!?"

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock ( MADE IN JAPAN) for 6am. While his coffeepot ( MADE IN CHINA ) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor ( MADE IN HONG KONG ). He put on a dress shirt ( MADE IN SRI LANKA ), designer jeans ( MADE IN SINGAPORE ) and tennis shoes ( MADE IN KOREA ). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet ( MADE IN INDIA ) he sat down with his calculator ( MADE IN MEXICO ) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch ( MADE IN TAIWAN ) to the radio ( MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car ( MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB At the end of another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia ), Joe decide d to relax for a while. He put on his sandals ( MADE IN BRAZIL ) poured himself a glass of wine ( MADE IN FRANCE ) and turned on his TV ( MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in ... America ......

Torchmach
04-28-07, 10:00 AM
Thanks Trish ! Good food for thought.

The one that really bugs me are the phone calls you make to Company Customer service departments, that are answered by someone in India! Can I please speak to someone in this Country!!!!!!!!

Jacostang
04-28-07, 10:43 AM
The Truth hurts!!!!

mitch22
04-28-07, 10:46 AM
Thanks Trish ! Good food for thought.

The one that really bugs me are the phone calls you make to Company Customer service departments, that are answered by someone in India! Can I please speak to someone in this Country!!!!!!!!

Not only that but the phuckers aren't even required to take an ESL class. So instead of fixin ur computer you get the recipe for yellow curry #3.
With the recent events regarding Richard Gere in india, do you think they have ever seen the movie "Jungle Love", makes you realize what they're thoughts are on interacial dating. They are afraid that the women will realize how phucked they are. The men in india cant even wear regular sized condoms and the condom manufacturers have to make a small and call it regular............LOL

Jacostang
04-28-07, 11:09 AM
Its so true, everyone wants to save money and they buy all the crap made overseas. Its cheap for a reason and only lasts a very short time. I would rahter spend more money for a better product that would last!!!!

Akuma
06-17-07, 04:41 AM
Another sad part is, very few of us own a car MADE in the US.

We have come a long way...http://www.solarnavigator.net/automotive_directory/car_images/ford_model_t_henry.jpg

STL-SR
06-17-07, 12:18 PM
Ive been union for quite a while, I try to not buy anything made outside of the U.S., it is impossible, but certain big purchases (automobiles) I can easily make.