PDA

View Full Version : unfortunately car still down

mitch22
05-05-07, 12:14 AM
The car got tied up and will not be ready for a few weeks. Sorry for those that showed up. I will recheduel once Dan gives me the green light. Thanks the the awesome work the guys at PSR are doing.:pepper:

ASUSMC
05-05-07, 01:31 AM
Don't worry about it the track sucked balls tonight. We only got to run the 1/8th mile because of wind and dust and even though they prepped the track it was not a good one. As soon as my car hit boost I lost all traction. My best 60ft of the night was a 2.48 if that will give you an idea.

It also must have been Honda night cause there were 3 street cars that were made in America there, mine, and two Camaros, out of some 30+ cars. Overall a bad night at the track

Elaborate as to why you don't have your car back yet I am interested to find out why?

fazm
05-05-07, 01:50 AM
Don't worry about it the track sucked balls tonight. We only got to run the 1/8th mile because of wind and dust and even though they prepped the track it was not a good one. As soon as my car hit boost I lost all traction. My best 60ft of the night was a 2.48 if that will give you an idea.

It also must have been Honda night cause there were 3 street cars that were made in America there, mine, and two Camaros, out of some 30+ cars. Overall a bad night at the track

Elaborate as to why you don't have your car back yet I am interested to find out why?

i went to firebird tonight, incredible track prep. 315 cars showed up, very busy.

got a new personal best

mitch22
05-05-07, 08:17 AM

Well, as a rule of thumb when you start changin stuff it always leads you down a merry path. So Indy and team were working hard to get the car buttoned up. When devin realized I had a T-Rex for a mainly stock fuel system (255lph in tank). Devin said we could not run on dyno cause a sensor was out and the manufacture was on back order for that part (should arrive Tue next week). The Fluidyne radiator had not arrived... I told Devin and Dan I was not comfortable keeping the same system since we were upping the boost from 8-18. So now Dan is building a new stem fuel any system to (same as on his car) to remove any uncertainty. The New PSR K-member and coil overs look TITS. So, the car is really not to be ready for a couple more weeks. LOL, happens every yime which is no reflection on the shop. I'm very impressed with PSR and feel fortunate that I came accross them. So, hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll be ready to run. I'll keep you posted

Indy
05-05-07, 12:37 PM
I'm glad to hear that we are doing the fuel system:pinkthumb: , now we wont have to worry about running out of fuel when it gets tuned. Your going to be very happy with your Cobra after everything gets finished. Then it will be time to take you to the track and teach you how to run that beast!:highfive:

mitch22
05-05-07, 03:58 PM
I'm glad to hear that we are doing the fuel system:pinkthumb: , now we wont have to worry about running out of fuel when it gets tuned. Your going to be very happy with your Cobra after everything gets finished. Then it will be time to take you to the track and teach you how to run that beast!:highfive:
Thanks
I pretty much new by everyones body language that I didn't have much of a choice. Besides, I really prefer to do things right and minimize surprises (I hate surprises, especially ones I knew could have been avoided!!) Gave Bill the money last night. So I guess ur gonna be buisy for a couple of weeks. It was great actually getting to meet you. See you when the car is finished.