PDA

View Full Version : Best Air Conditioning to install?

wolfwrangler
05-31-07, 08:36 PM
I recently purchased a 1966 Mustang Coupe. It presently does not have AC, but I am going to install it. Has anyone researched this or have any experience in this area? I have seen a few systems advertised, but I thought I would do best to draw on others experience as to which one is the best ssystem to go with. Thanks!

Viper_ed
06-01-07, 05:24 AM
Contact Lou (Sonic03Snake on here) at Laurel Mountain Mustang.

1-888-925-PONY

We looked at a few set-up's at the SEMA show and I thought he grabbed some info on them.

1966PonyGirl
04-13-08, 06:44 PM
Contact Lou (Sonic03Snake on here) at Laurel Mountain Mustang.

1-888-925-PONY

We looked at a few set-up's at the SEMA show and I thought he grabbed some info on them.

I know this is an older post, but hey, summer is a commin' and id like for my black seats not to fry me again this summer if at all possible. my question is, would Lou know a good place i can go and get my R134 system checked out for leaks? i checked out a few places. a one freeked out on me and told be to go back to r 12. another one didnt know what to do because it was an older car.

really, i think these guys are lame and didnt listen to what i was saying. (no i dont want to convert back to r12 i am good with plain ol 134... its an after market set up. not something from the stone age/1966 :biglaugh:)

wolfwrangler
04-14-08, 12:25 PM
I have had the same experience with these A/C guys.
I see you are from Arizona, but where abouts?
I would only be able to tell you who to go to, or who "not" to go to in Mesa, AZ.

1966PonyGirl
04-14-08, 03:04 PM
i am in surprise closer to sun city.... a bit of a ways from mesa!