PDA

View Full Version : Ran the Car

4Jenna
06-02-07, 09:51 AM
POS has been sitting for 2mo in the garage, with no movement...and it actually started on its own (Optima and all)

Yesterday was 2mo. to the day that my daughter passed so it was a terrible day for my family. I got pretty worked up in the evening and just had to get out, I didnt know what to do but go to the track hoping it would calm me since I was ready to open a can on someone. So I didnt do shit but jump in the car and go.

No Lemon was nice enough to meet me there after I called him and talked for abit.
To cut it short my car does not like DRs at all

11.2@131.8 (11.2@131.8) on a 2.1 60'

We also raised the boost some and added a few degrees of timing. That run was on 11psi, 21* total, and a 11.2 A/F

Up from my last tune of 6psi, 10.4 a/f and 15* total.

When it was said and done around midnight, my mind was still racing and couldnt quit thinking about my daughter like always.....so i left the track and drove to PHX on my Bogarts..haha from Speedworld. I cruised for over a hour just thinking. I dunno if me going helped or not, but I know it prevented me from beating someone the **** up.

Still hard for me to belive this is my life

Thanks for reading

Daddy misses you Jenna

Dan
06-02-07, 11:03 AM
POS has been sitting for 2mo in the garage, with no movement...and it actually started on its own (Optima and all)

Yesterday was 2mo. to the day that my daughter passed so it was a terrible day for my family. I got pretty worked up in the evening and just had to get out, I didnt know what to do but go to the track hoping it would calm me since I was ready to open a can on someone. So I didnt do shit but jump in the car and go.

No Lemon was nice enough to meet me there after I called him and talked for abit.
To cut it short my car does not like DRs at all

11.2@131.8 (11.2@131.8) on a 2.1 60'

We also raised the boost some and added a few degrees of timing. That run was on 11psi, 21* total, and a 11.2 A/F

Up from my last tune of 6psi, 10.4 a/f and 15* total.

When it was said and done around midnight, my mind was still racing and couldnt quit thinking about my daughter like always.....so i left the track and drove to PHX on my Bogarts..haha from Speedworld. I cruised for over a hour just thinking. I dunno if me going helped or not, but I know it prevented me from beating someone the **** up.

Still hard for me to belive this is my life

Thanks for reading

Daddy misses you Jenna

glad to hear that you are keeping buissy that is the key. hey im going out the speed world tonight if you are up to it.

TRUUBLE
06-02-07, 11:44 AM
It was good to see you out there last night, brother.

That's one bad ass car you've built. Once you get it to hook, you'll be throwin down some insane numbers . . just don't get goin too fast or you'll tick me off . . . :icon_cool:

4Jenna
06-02-07, 12:16 PM
Thanks guys

Not bad for a 500$ turbo:icon_cool:

In time I plan to try and get the boost table under control as I only make 6-8psi in 1-2-3 gears and 11psi in 4th.

TRUUBLE
06-02-07, 12:29 PM
Now all you need is a big ugly hood scoop . . . :biglaugh:

4Jenna
06-02-07, 12:32 PM
I got the haircut already right...

Forget the scoop, I want those 60's

BurnTire
06-02-07, 12:36 PM
Glad to hear your took the car out Chris.

I got some slicks here ready to bolt on for you.

TRUUBLE
06-02-07, 12:45 PM
I got the haircut already right...

Forget the scoop, I want those 60's

Yeah . . the haircut looks good. Now, we can put our heads together and make an ass of ourselves . . . :biglaugh:

As far as the 60's, you can have em. My car is bogging BAD off the line. It's time to move the fuel tank to the front. I can cut a tenth of the 60 if I get it sorted out.

BurnTire
06-02-07, 12:48 PM
put It's time to move the fuel tank to the front. I can cut a tenth of the 60 if I get it sorted out.

Just buy a funny car. The tank will be up front already. LOL:biglaugh:

4Jenna
06-02-07, 12:51 PM
:wosautos129:

TRUUBLE
06-02-07, 02:25 PM
Just buy a funny car. The tank will be up front already. LOL:biglaugh:

A lot of people tell me car is funny as it is . . . . :redface:

Lucafu1
06-02-07, 02:45 PM
sick mph chris! that little dryer is bad ass. glad your keeping busy and driving that thing.

AZSonicSnake
06-03-07, 02:06 PM
glad to hear you got the car out man. sometimes a little distraction to things is a good thing. hope to see you at the track sometime.

5.0Stanger
06-09-07, 12:19 PM
I have yet to meet you, Chris. Glad to hear you took your car out. Too bad, for me, that I wasn't there to watch.