PDA

View Full Version : Brand New 03/04 Cobra block

ASUSMC
06-19-07, 03:16 PM
Since my motor scared me its time to start building mine. So I am looking for a brand new (never used) bare 03/04 Cobra block cause they have a 4 bolt main. I wanna build my own motor because I know a place where you can get a complete rotating assembly (all you need is a bare block) and you have a complete Shortblock.

So.... does anybody have the hookup?

Gene
06-19-07, 03:28 PM
Since my motor scared me its time to start building mine. So I am looking for a brand new (never used) bare 03/04 Cobra block cause they have a 4 bolt main. I wanna build my own motor because I know a place where you can get a complete rotating assembly (all you need is a bare block) and you have a complete Shortblock.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/f107/all-oem-ford-parts-10-over-20172.html

Great guy!

ASUSMC
06-19-07, 03:53 PM
I'm not a member there. I registered but never got the e-mail. Called Ford today and they wanted 800+ plus tax for just the bare bones block!!!!!! Screw that noise I can get one from MMR for 499 with no tax.

BurnTire
06-19-07, 04:20 PM
I'm not a member there. I registered but never got the e-mail. Called Ford today and they wanted 800+ plus tax for just the bare bones block!!!!!! Screw that noise I can get one from MMR for 499 with no tax.

You never got an email because it went to your spam folder.

ASUSMC
06-19-07, 04:21 PM
nope checked it. Its empty too.

Dan
06-19-07, 04:44 PM

ford sells them 350.00 is list I have seen them go for 250 dight from the dealer

Gene
06-19-07, 05:12 PM
If thats the case, support your local vendor and order it through psr dude. :twothumbsup:

ASUSMC
06-20-07, 12:48 AM
I will buy it from PSR if they can get me a good price. I didn't say I wouldn't buy it from a vendor or PSR they have been nothing but good to me and I am glad to continue to support them. The car is going down tomorrow to fix whatever fuel issue is going on right now.

Viper_ed
06-20-07, 07:15 AM
He may deal on this:

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3090