PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be released - Roush Track Pak

Jacostang
06-27-07, 02:15 PM
This past weekend at the Mid-America Ford and Shelby Meet in Oklahoma, I was fortunate enough to see and ride in the new soon to be released Roush Stage 3 Track Pak. Much like the Drag Pack, this car is designed to be a turn key, out of the garage race car. Complete with an all new suspension setup including adjustable coil over’s up front and adjustable springs in the rear, 4 point roll bar, rear seat delete and new 6 piston calipers up front, this machine ate up everything on the track. MRT and Steeda were just a few that were on the track were handed down a true ass whipping.
A few of us lucky Roush owners were taken for a ride with Roush's test driver, Scot Chapman. First off let me say, after riding with him, I have the most confidence that the parts on my car have been pushed to their breaking points (or Scot tested http://www.fnsweet.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif ) before they were ever released. Scot is full throttle and on the edge the entire time, and his time slips proved it. The last day at the track he was a full 3 seconds faster than anyone else out there and only 3 seconds off from the track record and this was all done with the AC running. I think I can safely say that everyone that went for a ride got out of the car speechless!! The Track Pak will be a force to be reckoned with and should have the competition scared!!!!

Info by One of my Friends in the Southern Arizona Mustang Club!!