PDA

View Full Version : Who's Going Racing?

Casey39er
06-27-07, 11:31 PM
Was just checking on who was going to Speedworld this Saturday night for the late night / early morning racing.

I am heading up around 9:00 and wanted to know who to look for...

Hopefully it will be cooled down by midnight and we can get some decent runs in..

See Details: http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/events/2007-06-30.pdf

NO, I am not just going for the Wet T-Shirt & Bikini contest...:biglaugh:

BurnTire
06-27-07, 11:56 PM
Wet T-shirt.
Too bad I work.

Indy
06-28-07, 12:14 AM
I should be out there.

TRUUBLE
06-28-07, 06:01 PM
I'm taking the weekend off from racing to some secret squirrel stuff on my car.

Indy
06-28-07, 10:44 PM
I'm taking the weekend off from racing to some secret squirrel stuff on my car.

Gotta love the secret squirrel stuff!

Torchmach
06-28-07, 11:45 PM
Gotta love the secret squirrel stuff!

I hope He has a lot of them! I doubt they are worth more than 1/4 Hp each!

AZSonicSnake
06-29-07, 12:02 AM
planning to be out there. car is being aligned tomorrow, and i will be set. 11 seconds or bust!!! :bounce:

Casey39er
06-29-07, 11:29 AM
planning to be out there. car is being aligned tomorrow, and i will be set. 11 seconds or bust!!! :bounce:

I will look for you when I get there. That is also my goal, the elusive 11's

And I hope we get there WITHOUT the bust!!!

BurnTire
06-29-07, 05:53 PM
Time to move up in the timeslip database guys.

AZSonicSnake
06-29-07, 07:09 PM
good point on the bust part. lol. hopin that won't happen. :yes:

TRUUBLE
06-29-07, 07:28 PM
I hope He has a lot of them! I doubt they are worth more than 1/4 Hp each!

One of the squirrels is worth 30-40 hp and the other is worth, maybe, 10-15. :icon_cool:

Casey39er
06-30-07, 02:25 AM
One of the squirrels is worth 30-40 hp and the other is worth, maybe, 10-15. :icon_cool:

Now those are some Squirrels. Are they on steroids?

TRUUBLE
06-30-07, 11:40 PM
Now those are some Squirrels. Are they on steroids?

Well . . one squirrel is a GZ Motorsports Vacuum pump, and the other one is a carbon fiber scoop tray. :icon_cool:

That said . . . I'm going to have to spray soon because I have a grudge match coming up against a guy with an F1R blown 347. He should be running middle 8s . . . so I'm calling Speedtech on Monday. :woot2:

AZSonicSnake
07-01-07, 08:10 PM
well, i was out there. and lemme tell you, the lines in the staging lanes were the worst i have ever seen them. granted, they did move pretty well for how many car were in them. i was told track prep was crap, so i did a hard burnout and babied the launch from 2k, it actually hooked, and bogged like hell. i guess tony still needs to remember his car is in a different league and its not too hindered by the tires anymore. so needless to say when it bogged i only ran a 12.59@113. so i went back around, did a little shorter burnout, and it hooked again from 4k, and i cut a 1.79. it can do better, as it bogged from there too. for some reason (probably being 2am, and tony being very tired at this point, baaad 6am) i short shifted and grabbed second right away and killed myself. ran a 12.20@113. so, not the runs i wanted, but a good reason to get my ass back out to the track asap. but i could tell that my suspension setup is dead nuts on, and ready to rock. between the k-member and the hpm lowers, i am set.

anybody for the friday night drags this coming week?!?! :sticktonge:

Casey39er
07-01-07, 10:43 PM
Sorry I missed it. I had my track stuff all packed up and was ready to go.

I was suppose to pick my wife up from the airport at 7:30 and drop her home. Well thanks to Alaska Airlines her flight finally landed at Sky Harbor at 11:15. I was just a little pissed off. I had been waiting to go to the track for two weeks since my last mods.

Sorry I missed those of you who showed up..

How were the rest of the events that were suppose to be going on there?

AZSonicSnake
07-02-07, 12:22 AM
i spent so much time in the staging lanes i cannot really tell ya.

so when do you want to go to the track? i am severly itching to go back out. as i was not happy with my runs last night. plus i was not on my a game because i had been up since 6am, and had no sleep the previous night.