PDA

View Full Version : Carroll Shelby Visit!!!

Jacostang
07-02-07, 12:31 AM
July 14 - Men's Luxury Toy Expo; University of Phx Stadium; 10 AM to 3 PM; we can display 20 cars outside the entrance and we will receive free passes to enter. Carroll Shelby will be at the Expo from 1 PM to 5 PM. Please contact Scott Nett at 480-897-0240 if you are interested in displaying your car.

I know it will be hot but last year they had shade for all the cars and we can stay insdie alot to keep cool and Meet Carroll Shelby!!!

AZSonicSnake
07-02-07, 12:32 AM
i really want to show in this event this year.....:twothumbsup:

06GT
07-02-07, 11:17 AM
Wow. I would be very interested in this but I will be back in Illinois for a buddy's wedding :(

Jacostang
07-13-07, 10:05 AM
Tomorrow!!! If ya can't show your car then come on out just for the fun of it!!!!! We'll be there around 9ish!!

ASUSMC
07-13-07, 10:09 AM
I would like to show my broke ass car as well. Too bad I work...

HIKER
07-13-07, 02:55 PM
I was going to show mine in the inside show but couldn't find a ride back after leaving it there today. I'm still going, leaving in 30min. I have a bunch of free passes if someone wants to meet me there..

HIKER
07-13-07, 09:56 PM
Just got back.... Somewhat of a bust.. The Shelby CS 67' Mustang wasn't the same one as in their brochure... It was a 67' Shelby COUPE.....WTF? Where was the Fastback? The auction for cars was so so...but it was Friday. Lots of average street cars....no classics today.
Every other booth was a giveaway drawing or time share selling booth. Everyone wants your name/number to sell off to telemarketers...
There was some good auction deals on autographed memorabilia tonite.
Lots of China made ATV's too. The indoor car show had maybe 10 cars and no cars were out front...

Jacostang
07-13-07, 10:48 PM
Well I hope it's better tomorrow!!!

JoeT
07-17-07, 09:05 AM
I really didnt think the Luxury expo was that good. Seemed really generic stuff was out there. They need something more interesting, as mentioned above lots of lame booths and time shares! If it doesn't advertise more stuff next year I wont go.

Jacostang
07-18-07, 05:51 PM
I really didnt think the Luxury expo was that good. Seemed really generic stuff was out there. They need something more interesting, as mentioned above lots of lame booths and time shares! If it doesn't advertise more stuff next year I wont go.
Yeah some of the stuff wasn't that good..But There was some cool stuff too. If you go with the club you get 2 VIP passes and a very nice canvas bag, which is different every time and it's all free for bringing out your Mustang for their show! Not to mention meeting Carroll Shelby!!!

AZSonicSnake
07-18-07, 06:17 PM
yea, the passes and the opportunity to show my baby was more than worth it. big thanks to all the people in the copperstate mustang club that make this event happen for us every year. you guys rock.

Jacostang
07-18-07, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty sure they will have another one this fall for the Christmas Season so keep an eye out for the notices!!!

AZSonicSnake
07-18-07, 07:31 PM
will do. i plan on being at more meetings. kinda mad at myslef for not being at them as much. also hopin to see the news letter in my mail box again. :twothumbsup: