PDA

View Full Version : CMC Meeting This Sunday!!!

Jacostang
07-04-07, 02:33 PM
Meeting this Sunday 1pm!! I know its hot but come on out for some Mustang Chat and have some Ice Cream and cold drinks!!! The A/C will be on inside!!!

Mount Olives Church

35th Street Thomas!!!

AZSonicSnake
07-04-07, 07:32 PM
i plan to make it. :twothumbsup:

gjmack3
07-05-07, 09:07 PM
:pinkthumb:I should be able to attend, not sure about the misses or the liitle one.

Olivas
07-05-07, 11:22 PM
I'm gonna try and make it, it is after all basically just up the street from me. We'll see how the weather is. There is supposed to be a chance for, dare I say it, RAIN!! Oops, now I jinxed it, it's not gonna happen.

Olivas
07-08-07, 02:47 PM
Ah, dang it, was having lunch with the wife and just remembered. And I wanted some ice cream too...

AZSonicSnake
07-08-07, 04:06 PM
you certainly did miss out on some good ice cream. nice turn out today, glad i made it there. :bounce:

Jacostang
07-09-07, 08:47 AM
Yeah packed house again!!!! Good to see ya Tony!!

RockysMom
07-09-07, 09:04 AM
you certainly did miss out on some good ice cream. nice turn out today, glad i made it there. :bounce:
Yeah bout time ya crawled out from your bat cave to come see us hehehe:laughing1:

Torchmach
07-09-07, 04:56 PM
We'll see how the weather is. There is supposed to be a chance for, dare I say it, RAIN!! Oops, now I jinxed it, it's not gonna happen.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa..................That only works if you wash your Car, or own a convertable, and drive with the top down!:biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
07-09-07, 06:03 PM
Yeah bout time ya crawled out from your bat cave to come see us hehehe:laughing1:

and knowing about the treats at the next meeting, i can't miss that one either!!! :bounce:

BurnTire
07-09-07, 06:45 PM
I was busy watching the tour de france!

AZSonicSnake
07-09-07, 07:17 PM
wow....watching guys in tight shorts? something not right about that buddy....:biglaugh::laughing::sticktonge:

BurnTire
07-09-07, 07:52 PM
wow....watching guys in tight shorts? something not right about that buddy....:biglaugh::laughing::sticktonge:

I guess you don't watch foot ball :biglaugh:

Cyclist don't run around smacking each others asses.

Jacostang
07-10-07, 10:29 AM
I guess you don't watch foot ball :biglaugh:

Cyclist don't run around smacking each others asses.

No they just crash head first into them!!!!!! Is that why they wear those pointed helmets?:icon_cool: