PDA

View Full Version : Powerdyne

QuarterHorse
07-19-07, 09:29 PM
I purchased a used Powerdyne supercharger but have a few parts missing. Can anyone tell me if someone around town can sell parts. I need and install manual also. I've contacted Powerdyne and sent my email addy for a manual but no response yrt...and that been almost 3 weeks. Kinda wish I hadnt bought it now...Thanks for any help.

fazm
07-19-07, 10:27 PM
did you try calling them

Ethan@S3M
07-19-07, 11:28 PM
We used to be a Powerdyne dealer. The company went under about two years ago. Last year a couple of guys bought the company and were trying to get thing going again but we havent heard anything and they never answer the phone or return calls.

BurnTire
07-19-07, 11:33 PM
Looks like it is still in business.

http://www.powerdyne.com/

BurnTire
07-19-07, 11:34 PM
Installation manuals online
http://www.powerdyne.com/installation_manuals.htm

Ethan@S3M
07-20-07, 12:40 AM
Ya the website and phones work but we cant place orders through email or get an answer to by anyone.

BurnTire
07-20-07, 01:12 AM
Stange

QuarterHorse
07-20-07, 02:19 PM
Stange

I have been able to call and finally had my call returned and got an email addy for the manual....thats been 3 weeks ago, no manual. The online manuals do not cover the 88GT, they seem to just cover the newer Mustangs. Hopefully they get their act together soon. I won't be putting the power adder on till it cools off. Thanks for the replies, Robert

QuarterHorse
07-20-07, 02:21 PM
You dont have any parts laying around do you Ethan???

joanism
07-22-07, 10:34 AM
I also purchased a used poweryne with a shredded impeller. If it is an internal part, Mats Fransson at Turbo & Electric in Phoenix may be able to get it up and running. 602-253-6817. If it is not an internal problem like oil lines or intake lines you may have to make your own. I first called the "new" powerdyne but have not had any returned calls after a couple of weeks now. I do have a set of 39# injectors and an in-tank fuel pump if you can use them--you can give me a call if you care to discuss. Marvin 602-821-0874

QuarterHorse
07-22-07, 10:41 AM
I need the belt tensioner and the pipe that goes from the blower to the intake. I can fab the pipe but the tensioner might be a different story. I guess I need to install what I have and just figure it out. Hopefully Powerdyne will be up and running soon. Thanks, Robert