PDA

View Full Version : Grabber Orange Shebly GT?

Jacostang
07-22-07, 02:20 PM
Ok, Just had a friend call me from Las Vegas he said he just passed Shebly American and could not believe all the Mustangs in the lot which included.. He said about 200 Grabber Orange Mustangs. He is going to send me pictures but anyone up in Vegas can verify anyhting? One thing came to mind if they were storing them for Saleen but don't think that is it.

They already said the 2008 Shelby Gt was Vista Blue only this year and the GT500 is built from scratch.. So I wonder what they are up to??/

Torchmach
07-22-07, 10:57 PM
Saleen is winding down the Parnelli Jones Edition run (Only 500 to begin with), and had been getting the Cars directly from the Flat Rock MI production Plant. The GT 500 is goes down the assembly line at Flat Rock too. Maybe it is something they are working on for Ford, or one of the Regional Dealers Networks. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????????????????

Wish I had known, I was up in Las Vegas last Wenesday around Nellis, and Cheyenne, about 10 min south of the Shelby American Facility. Could have "gotten lost", and taken a look!

Jacostang
07-24-07, 07:32 PM
Found This by a frined on another Mustang Site!!

http://fiestaford.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/california-special-shelby/