PDA

View Full Version : Possible cruise/BBQ in the works

5.4 Speedster
02-18-06, 11:32 AM
Phenix and myself are planning a huge cruise sometime in april. The cruise site has been selected but won't be revealed until later for obvious reasons. :roll:
I would love for us to meet up in the valley, cruise to the spot, and have an all day BBQ. Anyone interested? I think that there is going to be quite a few people going which is a good thing. The only problem is that I don't want to incur all the cost for the food, drinks, etc.
Would 10.00 per person be too much to ask for all you can eat food and drink? I'm thinking since it's an all day event that a keg or two might be a good idea?
Let me know how you guys feel about this. My main priority is to promote this site as well as saleenpower and to have a great time. This is not about making money.

50 BMG
02-18-06, 02:19 PM
Well if MF's are gonna be drinking from a keg (or more) all day at a BBQ how are we getting home sober :lol:

I don't want to sound like a naggy bitch of course, but I don't want another group stop like we got on the way to Prescott.

Anyways, I'm down. Benson already spilled the beans on the location at SP.com but he might have edited the post.

5.4 Speedster
02-18-06, 04:10 PM
yeah thats not the place we are going so it's all good. details to follow. i think the supra forum is going to have a strong showing....

phenix
02-18-06, 04:25 PM
thats what i told mat

how the **** are we going to have a keg and drive our cars back.

I say we just invest in soda

5.4 Speedster
02-19-06, 09:53 AM
well if we are up there all day I don't see a problem with the beer. Hell, what about the people that don't get to drive?

vicious781
02-27-06, 03:00 AM
I'm a new member, and I think 10 bucks is nothing for a BBQ! I'm so down for that! Is there a date in mind? If its on the weekend, I wont even have to request work off. I can bring my DSLR and take some High Res photos too!