PDA

View Full Version : Anything?

Coild1
02-23-06, 03:27 PM
Is the club going to do anymore cruises before it gets hot? I missed the last one because I was out of town.

Radeon
02-23-06, 05:04 PM
Your the first person to post anything in about 24hrs...lol James and I are going to the Pavillions sat evening. Anybody else wanna tag along?

50 BMG
02-23-06, 07:21 PM
Yes there is another cruise coming up in April.

From the initial sounds of it, gonna be crazier than the last one.

BurnTire
02-23-06, 08:35 PM
We need to get a track night organized at Firebird before it gets too hot.
I have a few fridays off in march in anyone wants to head down.

Is the club going to do anymore cruises before it gets hot? I missed the last one because I was out of town.

Coild1
02-24-06, 08:08 AM
I will try to make the Pavillions tomorrow night. I'm currently in Denver and fly back late tonight, so if everything goes as planned I'll be there. What time do you guys want to meet up and do you want to meet up before the Pavillions?

50 BMG
02-24-06, 09:08 AM
The GT's are going to be there at 3 so we will probably be leaving at around 2PM.

Venomous Bite
02-24-06, 10:34 AM
The GT's are going to be there at 3 so we will probably be leaving at around 2PM.
Is your dad taking his? Last week there were three GT's parked together including one Heritage (no numbers on it).

Gene
02-24-06, 11:31 AM
I'm going to try to get out there. I just have so much shit to do and so little time to do it. Anyone want to help me build my forms for a retaining wall?