PDA

View Full Version : SCT Tuners?

LSlayer
09-19-07, 11:31 PM
Anyone in the phoenix area dyno tune with SCT? My current tune is making good power even at 100 deg but its a bit on the lean side. I was told if I had a little more fuel in the mix I could see even more power.

LSlayer
09-19-07, 11:38 PM
Opps..I guess I could have put this in the tuning forum, my bad.

4Jenna
09-20-07, 06:50 AM
Performance Solutions

wickedcobra
09-20-07, 08:57 AM
Call Performance Solutions (PSR) 602-269-8955

They have done the tuning on my car and have added some goodies to it. From what I hear Devon is one of the best in town. They will treat you well.

Kenny

Casey39er
09-20-07, 10:22 AM
+1 on Performance Solutions and Devin. He installed my Whipple and tuned it from scratch using the SCT software on the Dyno. It runs safe and makes plenty of power.

__________________________________________________ ______

Lucafu1
09-20-07, 02:33 PM
Keith at AZ Dyno Chip!
http://www.arizonadynochip.com/

LSlayer
09-21-07, 03:13 AM
Thanks for the suggtions. Once I get there maybe I'll see who can tune for juice since I'm too poor for boost.

BUSTED
06-06-08, 12:08 PM
i used AZ DYNO CHIP also and the car runs great on motor and on spray. havent had a single problem and i will be a returning customer.....Keith is the only honest guy i have had work on a car, he won't skate around things or try to sell you stuff just because.

sinspawn7
06-06-08, 03:41 PM
+1 for az dynochip

About2Bite
06-06-08, 04:54 PM
If it's on the lean side i'd probably get that taken care of pretty quickly, what's your afr. Who did the original tune?

I'm not an expert on tuning but I would think that if you put more fuel in the tune you would see less power, well unless you are running way too lean possibly, but then power wouldn't be my first concern. Anyone have any input on this?

Sorry I can't recommend a tuner since my car was not tuned by anyone in the valley and I don't have any experience with anyones tuning abilities but goodluck with getting it taken care of.

Josh