PDA

View Full Version : I Can Has 11's!!!

AZSonicSnake
09-29-07, 06:44 AM
Well, it finally happened. a long journey came to a end tonight. i ran my 11. i know, may not seem that big to some. but to me, its big. i ran an 11.93@117. what an incredible ride. i cannot extend my thanks enough to all the crew at performance solutions racing for all the work, effort and knowledge they have provided me with (this goes for everyone, dan, bill,ernie...). i would especially like to thank Devin for his incredible tune. and also must thank shane big time for all his help, advice and guidance. without the whole crew at PSR i doubt i would be as far as i am. but without further ado, here is the time slip...

and the video will be up here very quickly...

http://www.highperformancestangs.com/gallery/data/530/11FTW.jpg

03cobrazzz
09-29-07, 08:43 AM
nice congrats to the oficial elevens.did it feel slower then the tens a cuple of weeks ago:2thumbs:

4Jenna
09-29-07, 11:19 AM
Congrats man, the run looked great the entire way down!

But I hope you know you only went 11s from that incredible Eades Burnout box and track prep...haha (it did happen in my lane) hahahahahah:woot1:

Seroiusly though congrats man!!!

BurnTire
09-29-07, 11:39 AM
Nice Run Tony

AZSonicSnake
09-29-07, 01:03 PM
thanks guys!!

andy- yea..just a little...hahaha....

chris- you have a point man, that box prep was second to none man, thanks for the extra little attention. you rock!! :woot2:

cap n crunch
09-29-07, 01:50 PM
Congrats Tony!! And to the man known as Eades all I can say is:bowing: we all had a blast thanks to the great track prep.

BurnTire
09-29-07, 01:59 PM
Holy Shit Devin is alive!!!

AZSonicSnake
09-29-07, 02:01 PM

the video is up!!!!!!!!!!! woot.

and yes, the car is wandering towards the middle. my last alignment was the most worthless waste of money. gonna get that fixed here asap.

btw- thanks again D. i cannot tell you how much i appreciated your help last night. that was awesome. you most definetly are "THE MAN".

cap n crunch
09-29-07, 02:14 PM
Not a problem Tony , the smile on your face as well as everone else makes Shane and I feel like the long hours are all worth it, I am also happy to see the progress you have made as a driver since your first pass in the car :pinkthumb:

cap n crunch
09-29-07, 02:17 PM
Holy Shit Devin is alive!!!

Yes Jeff I am alive, heard a nasty rumor your making some changes, can't wait till we all hang out again!! can someone say HPS track day?

4doorfoxy
09-29-07, 02:31 PM
:woot1: Definately worth all the waiting... too bad my camera crapped out a few runs before then and I didn't get pics. However, I do have some great shots of quite a few of you guys last night so look for those this next week when I can get them uploaded. (I just hope that I can salvage the pics of my screwed CF card.)

Tony can haz 11s:laughing1:

BurnTire
09-29-07, 02:38 PM
Yes Jeff I am alive, heard a nasty rumor your making some changes, can't wait till we all hang out again!! can someone say HPS track day?

Yea I have a few little bolt on in the works:biglaugh:

Track day ass soon as it cools off and hopefully a rental early next year.

So what did you run last night?

cap n crunch
09-29-07, 02:57 PM
The lil ole eaton went 11.11 @127, I need to get a little practice on my shift points not used to the car getting traction, good news is it went 1.67 60 foot with out hitting it real hard and it didn't break the stock trac loc or 28 spline axels, I was going to spray it but the cheap switch i was using didn't work, so i didn't get kicked out with a 10, but I'm sure once I get used to the car it will run 10's on the motor

BLK03SVT
09-29-07, 03:23 PM
Congrats T!!! Great vid!

BurnTire
09-29-07, 03:51 PM
The lil ole eaton went 11.11 @127, I need to get a little practice on my shift points not used to the car getting traction, good news is it went 1.67 60 foot with out hitting it real hard and it didn't break the stock trac loc or 28 spline axels, I was going to spray it but the cheap switch i was using didn't work, so i didn't get kicked out with a 10, but I'm sure once I get used to the car it will run 10's on the motor

Nice times. :twothumbsup:

Rambo
09-29-07, 05:37 PM
Way to go BIG T :woot1: Its about time. I knew you could do it.

:highfive:

wickedcobra
09-29-07, 05:42 PM
Now Im jealous, I want to run 11's. Im sure the car can but I need to learn how to drive :laughing: Nice run BTW.

TorchedMach1
09-29-07, 06:06 PM
Congrats Tony! :twothumbsup:

Now Im jealous, I want to run 11's. Im sure the car can but I need to learn how to drive :laughing: Nice run BTW.

Your not the only one who needs to learn how to drive, or is jelous about the 11's. I ran a 12.6 last nite at 111 with a 2.1 60'. Oh yeah and I was on slicks. I couldn't get over being too afraid of breaking last night so I wouldn't launch high enough and bogg(sp?) horribly. I think I might have a TKO 500 lined up so that should solve my little Input shaft problem. :pepper:

Indy
09-29-07, 06:14 PM
Not a problem Tony , the smile on your face as well as everone else makes Shane and I feel like the long hours are all worth it, I am also happy to see the progress you have made as a driver since your first pass in the car :pinkthumb:

I couldn't have said it better my self!:highfive:

:laughing1:CONGRATS Big T, I knew you could do it! Now get the ported blower on and run for the low 11's.

wickedcobra
09-29-07, 06:49 PM

Your not the only one who needs to learn how to drive, or is jelous about the 11's. I ran a 12.6 last nite at 111 with a 2.1 60'. Oh yeah and I was on slicks. I couldn't get over being too afraid of breaking last night so I wouldn't launch high enough and bogg(sp?) horribly. I think I might have a TKO 500 lined up so that should solve my little Input shaft problem. :pepper:

Jealous about the 11's......I want that so bad. As soon as I get my car fixed Im gonna go for it. Damn Rack was leaking so I replaced it now the seals where the lines going into the rack are leaking. CANT WIN

BurnTire
09-29-07, 08:17 PM

Rev that thing up and let the cluch fly:biglaugh:

AZSonicSnake
09-29-07, 10:12 PM
thanks again guys. it was awesome being able to do this with the whole crew out there. that made it that much more sweeter. what a fun time. and everyone was running some decent times. it still was funny hearing about the starter making motions about the bar..or lack there of in a certain blue car.. (not mine btw)

Gene
09-29-07, 10:42 PM
Nice dude, congrats!

TorchedMach1
09-30-07, 02:17 AM
Rev that thing up and let the cluch fly:biglaugh:

Once I have a new tranny and don't have to worry about the Input shaft that is the plan. Side step it off the rev limiter on the bottle. :woot1:

vicious781
09-30-07, 06:21 PM
Great run Tony! Hang your slip on the fridge!

blacksunshine
09-30-07, 07:28 PM
Congrats T!!! I'll proudly give up my 11 second Jacket, you earned it just as I did. I ran a slew of 12.00's before finally hitting an 11.95, so I know what a journey it's been for you.

You are now officially faster than I am :laughing1:

that is until I put the new setup in:sticktonge:

krazyazian
09-30-07, 07:35 PM
Congrats pimp! Now I'm jealous. Sucks not having any loot to put in my car!

fazm
09-30-07, 08:17 PM
congrats man, bumpin me down another spot lol. I need to get the car back to the track.

mklovell
10-04-07, 06:05 PM
I finally did the same thing this past July at the Fun Ford Weekend at Norwalk, OH. Feels good to brag that you have an 11 second street car.