PDA

View Full Version : way to close

Ruckus46gt
10-07-07, 11:08 AM
So i took the car to speedworld last night since people keep asking me what does it run etc. I didnt plan on going and ran the car full weight, with a full tank of gas (filled the car up after work, then said what the hell i'm going to go to the track). Anyways the prep was horrible and that combined with nittos isnt good. I was able to pull off a couple 13.05 runs @ 105-106 area. Had the nittos down to 18psi and did a decent burnout, still could feel the car skating around mid track. Anyways for lts', true duals, lid,filter, shiftkit, and stall i'm happy with the runs. If the car doesnt go maybe next week i'll throw on my relocation brackets, lower control arms, and hopefully my ported t/b will be back form the polishing shop

AZSonicSnake
10-07-07, 04:03 PM
try going on a friday night sometime, thats when the track prep is nice!

Indy
10-07-07, 04:16 PM
try going on a friday night sometime, thats when the track prep is nice!

:iagree: SW hooks pretty good on Friday night!:highfive:

4Jenna
10-07-07, 09:12 PM
Last night was a BS street car night....the other cars are more to blame for the tracks condition than the track.
I'd say I waved atleast 50 ricers thru the burnout box and they were blazing 7k rpm dry hops on street tires dusting it up something nice.

Car will do 12s np on a night with some cars layin rubber down instead of street tire dust.

Nice meeting you also

Chris

Ruckus46gt
10-07-07, 09:35 PM
Last night was a BS street car night....the other cars are more to blame for the tracks condition than the track.
I'd say I waved atleast 50 ricers thru the burnout box and they were blazing 7k rpm dry hops on street tires dusting it up something nice.

Car will do 12s np on a night with some cars layin rubber down instead of street tire dust.

Nice meeting you also

Chris
nice meeting you also. Think i might be going back friday depending on if i get time to put on my lca, relocation brackets, and ported t/b. Might also go out and by a set of tires...this is all iff the car doesnt go the next couple of days(ebay ad up)

4Jenna
10-07-07, 10:46 PM
Damn A1C's must be makin some nice change these days...haha

Ruckus46gt
10-07-07, 11:35 PM
lol not so much. Just had a nice chunk of change saved. Once this car goes wait until you see the next

4Jenna
10-07-07, 11:38 PM
The turbo car will be waiting....:veryhappy: