PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

BurnTire
10-27-07, 12:59 AM
The suggestion box is always open. So if anyone has something they would like to see added or removed from the site your input is always welcome.

Blackmagic1
02-02-08, 09:03 AM
I noticed theres no sponsor for Paint/Body shops(Phx metro) I see once and a while people asking about shops for paint work etc, under the detailing forum.Any ideas?

93mustank
02-02-08, 11:59 AM
I know there is not much bought and sold here but maybe a feedback by our avatar .

BurnTire
02-02-08, 01:13 PM
I noticed theres no sponsor for Paint/Body shops(Phx metro) I see once and a while people asking about shops for paint work etc, under the detailing forum.Any ideas?

Sponsors are always welcome, but I don't know who the good body shops are.

BurnTire
02-02-08, 01:14 PM
I know there is not much bought and sold here but maybe a feedback by our avatar .
Trader Ratings. I will look into that.

Jacostang
02-02-08, 08:49 PM
East Valley, Three at a Time auto Body on Apache trail east of Sossaman road, south side red white and blue building next to the Castle Boutique!!
Tell them Dave at Copperstate sent ya!!

Rev'n Kevin
03-23-08, 06:40 PM
I would like a forum devoted to car shows. Maybe call it the Car Show Corner, a place where people who are interested in car shows can discuss, products that we use to make our cars look good, how things work at a car show, judging and voting, do's and do not's, etc. I would even be interested in getting it going and moderate it. Ya, Rev'n Kevin's Car Show Corner :laughing1: :laughing:

silver03cobra
03-23-08, 06:47 PM
a whipple for seth fund?

BurnTire
03-23-08, 06:53 PM
I would like a forum devoted to car shows. Maybe call it the Car Show Corner, a place where people who are interested in car shows can discuss, products that we use to make our cars look good, how things work at a car show, judging and voting, do's and do not's, etc. I would even be interested in getting it going and moderate it. Ya, Rev'n Kevin's Car Show Corner :laughing1: :laughing:

We have a detailing section in the technical forum. I could be renamed if you have a suggestion.

BurnTire
03-23-08, 06:54 PM
a whipple for seth fund?

I had the money for you, but my rear end broke:Bucktooth:

Rev'n Kevin
03-23-08, 07:26 PM
We have a detailing section in the technical forum. I could be renamed if you have a suggestion.

Something just for carshows, I'm getting a few PM's and calls, not about detailing their car, but more like, what do judges look for, what should I bring to a carshow, kids and carshows, etc. Just doesn't work under car detailing in Tech Talk, needs to be more like the forum for drag racers. I could just start a thread and we can see how it grows from there if you prefer. The reason I thought it needed it's own forum, is I plan to do a few articles on some of the different topics and some interviews with judges, carshow organizers, etc.
By having it's own forum, we could have more organization of the topics vs. a single thread.

silver03cobra
03-23-08, 08:10 PM
I had the money for you, but my rear end broke:Bucktooth:

which time?

AZSonicSnake
03-23-08, 08:12 PM
I could be renamed if you have a suggestion.

i was thinking about bentire. :laughing: :biglaugh:

Rev'n Kevin
03-23-08, 09:31 PM
i was thinking about bentire. :laughing: :biglaugh:
:rollingfloorrlol: :z7shysterical: :champ:

Now that's funny, good catch Tony.

BurnTire
03-24-08, 12:15 AM
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Blackmagic1
03-25-08, 09:59 AM
East Valley, Three at a Time auto Body on Apache trail east of Sossaman road, south side red white and blue building next to the Castle Boutique!!
Tell them Dave at Copperstate sent ya!!If your not in a hurry. Took them 5 weeks to paint my rear spoiler.

BurnTire
04-01-08, 11:19 PM

I am doing testing on this and will have it operation in the near future.

chewbaccajones
05-04-08, 06:36 PM
Hey, I like the new "Top" button you built in.

BurnTire
05-04-08, 07:53 PM
Hey, I like the new "Top" button you built in.

Thanks that was a request from another forum I run so I added it here.