PDA

View Full Version : New Best Again!!!!! This time Mid 11's!!!!!

TorchedMach1
10-27-07, 06:26 PM
Well i thought the car had more left in it, and it sure did. Still can't believe the car had an 11.5 in it, and a 1.52 60'.

fazm
10-27-07, 06:29 PM
very nice man. the track was hooking extremely well last night.

i wish i could have stayed and tried to meet everyone. i plan on going out again soon.

AZSonicSnake
10-27-07, 07:15 PM
awesome stuff jay! you are driving the hell out of that car. i am very impressed. :woot2:

TorchedMach1
10-27-07, 07:28 PM
awesome stuff jay! you are driving the hell out of that car. i am very impressed. :woot2:

Thx man. I also gotta give the usual thanks to Shane, Devin, and everybody else over at PSR. Never dreamed I would get these numbers, and a 1.52 short time off a 100 shot, and the car would stay together. That definately says something about the work coming out of those guys. :pinkthumb:

very nice man. the track was hooking extremely well last night.

Ya I definately have some new respect for Firebird. Espescially after all the oil spills.

Indy
10-27-07, 08:18 PM
:highfive: Thanks and CONGRATS from all of us at PSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are definately driven the hell out that Mach, way to go.:laughing1:

You are now the KING:applause: of the AZ Machs, you can proudly say :kneel:.

TorchedMach1
10-27-07, 08:28 PM
Yeah the "Fastest Mach 1 in AZ" thing definately has a nice ring to it. :biglaugh:

OH3MGSVT
10-27-07, 10:07 PM
Very nice man, thing is a monster! Im hoping to claim title of "Az's fastest gt convertible" but there are't too many in that category