PDA

View Full Version : Nov 2nd Firebird Results /pics & video if have

Ruckus46gt
11-03-07, 01:50 AM
Nice meeting some of you guys and Torched good run. Said it would come down to a launch and figured you still were going to come a tenth up on me and even if i launched good and didnt spin you still would have gotten me by a tenth. Cars running good. How did everyone else make out? I got a new best with the car 12.8@106.2, slip was wierd i was faster up till the 1/8th by a little from my previous best and my mph in the 1/8th was a mph faster, but then my 1000 foot time was slower then my previous best, and my 1/4 was faster but the mph was lower by 1/2 mph. Anyways next time i have to either go earlier or take a different way, car never cooled off from sitting in stop and go traffic. Took an hour and 45 mins to get to firebird.

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 03:39 AM
i seemed to be having traction issues but i think i was actually overheating the tires. the one run where i did no burnout, was actually my best of the night. i did run a new best of 12.62@122.95 with a 1.62 60' time. and this was on pump gas with 17 degrees of timing. :woot1:

but enough with me, must pass along big time props to shane aka indy and his 11 second pass in his mach tonight! that was awesome man. congrats big time. you certainly deserve it!!

i have alot more videos to upload, but i wanted to get one on tonight, and of course, it has to be shane's 11 second run. :twothumbsup:

YouTube - Shane's 11!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61BtmCL-IaY)

Indy
11-03-07, 03:45 AM
:woot1:WOW Big T, you and the camera crew are the sheit!!!!!!!! I didn't figure I would see the vid till morning. Now I just have to wait for the vid to be approved, LOL.

I'm finally a member of the 11sec club.:highfive: And thanks to everyone who helped get me there, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

diehard
11-03-07, 08:04 AM
Congrats my friend, its nice to see you actually doing something for your own car for a change. Good job, and just think no dog house... Yee-Haw. As for Jay, he likes his cars like he likes his women... Stripped, but apparently it works for him, ha..ha. Good job, and way to give that tranny hell, and make it like it. Good job to Tony, as well, the car looks great, and runs like a champ. As for Ruckus, very respectable performance, win or lose its all about the cars, and I was very pleased to meet new people last night, as everyone was very respectable, and proud owners of their own nice cars. As for the outstanding camera crew, much respect to Bryant, and Foxy, you two kick ass! Thanks for helping out. As for the Black Caddy on the 60 last night, sorry about your luck, as my horses love the highway, as you found out after viewing the hind-quarters, not once, not twice, but three times, at which point, I figured you got the hint. Nonetheless, thanks for the action, as I always like a gamer!!! Your car was nice, and sound good. Hope to see everyone again soon. As for my run... My best was 12.4 last night, to much power not enough tire or tranny, but that will be corrected soon.

Ruckus46gt
11-03-07, 08:42 AM
thanks. I gotta start making my car lighter. Car is heavy, but a lot of camaro/trans am owners in the pits were surprised at the car and found it hard to believe i am only running a small 3k stall, lid, lt's, true duals, and a stock t/b ported

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 10:55 AM
thanks man! it really felt good to run the way i did with over hafl a tank of gas and with the car at full weight. just shows me there is alot left in it. i think 11.5 is definetly possible on pump gas. and definetly wanna get booted when i drop the pump gas in, woot!

btw- i will be working on more videos today.

ruckus- sorry i did not get to talk to you much, but you have a rather nice 'maro, and those are some impressive numbers. i am use to most camaro guys not running that great, but you are definetly a notch above the rest. respect man.

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 11:27 AM
here is one of diehards runs. sorry its not the 12.4, they did not record that one. this one was a 12.8 though.

YouTube - Diehard's Pass (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3qQIv8s4Ls)

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 11:41 AM
here is Dan makin a pass is the PSR race car. lookin good man! listen to the crowd at the end. makes it even better!

YouTube - Dan's Cobra (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd2nwuBm0Zg)

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 12:02 PM
here is jay's fastest n/a pass. this is when he ran ruckus, unfortunatly i did not know he was gonna run him, and did not tell bryant to record both cars. but you can see him in there for a little bit.

YouTube - Jay's Mach 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYEhb9X6v8Y)

diehard
11-03-07, 12:06 PM
Thanks again to the camera crew, and you Tony for posting the vids. Even though it's a slow run to me, it's still a rush seeing your regular street car haulin ass. I really do appreciate everyones effords. The camera crew can have free rides anytime!

Ruckus46gt
11-03-07, 12:07 PM
ruckus- sorry i did not get to talk to you much, but you have a rather nice 'maro, and those are some impressive numbers. i am use to most camaro guys not running that great, but you are definetly a notch above the rest. respect man.
thanks cant wait to get a better tire under the car but happy with it for now. Like the lights under the hood of your car they look good with the color and chrome

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 12:09 PM
diehard- when did you run the faster pass? i wonder if it wasn't before they got to filming...hrrmm.

ruckus - thanks! i kinda like it. wanted to add the light to be able to see when its dark, and then added the polished blower, and it really lights it up. gotta have some bling to go with the zing!

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 12:13 PM
Alex making a pass in his GT convertible.

YouTube - Alex's Mustang GT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01wesKBSwnY)

diehard
11-03-07, 12:24 PM
Yes, I think I was the first to run, so no one was ready, but that's cool, I'm still grateful for their efforts. They do a great job, and I'm all for collecting donations, and pitching in to get bryant a better video camera.

diehard
11-03-07, 12:32 PM
Tony, where would these vids be found on YouTube? What is their heading?

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 12:33 PM
too funny man. its actually a good camera, just does not seem happy with dark colored cars at night. all my videos fuzzed a little about mid track. we need to go back out to speedworld some night, then we will get the good videos where bryant can rock out in the burnout box and get some kick ass launch videos! (eades FTMFW!)

oh, and here is my best pass of the night. yea, burnout was HURTING. i made up for it with the run though. short time was 1.62. woot!

YouTube - Tony's Cobra (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD3m2zy56eY)

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 12:34 PM
Tony, where would these vids be found on YouTube? What is their heading?

under my videos...heres a link to everything i have ever loaded...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AzMz6

fazm
11-03-07, 01:08 PM
i had a good time guys even though i didnt get to run lol.

TorchedMach1
11-03-07, 01:09 PM
Those where some sweet runs guys! Another big congrats to Shane, and Tony for the new bests.

It was nice getting a chance to run ya N/A Ruckus. Now get yourself a bottle and we can have some fun!

Also huge thanks to the camera crew. Bryant and Jen you guys Rock!!!:2thumbs:

Oh yeah John don't worry bout the stripping stuff, I'm seeking help. :biglaugh:

chewbaccajones
11-03-07, 01:33 PM
Good runs fellas! Nice to meet a lot of you last night. I can't wait to make a pass in mine.

Ruckus46gt
11-03-07, 01:41 PM
my best run of the night
http://www.fquick.com/videos/12_87_106_24/3655

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 01:56 PM
nice run man! btw- what kind of 60's were you pullin last night?

Ruckus46gt
11-03-07, 03:07 PM
first run was a 1.874 2nd was a 1.88 something(dont have the slip with me). Last 2 runs were 2.09 and 2.18

Indy
11-03-07, 03:19 PM
:highfive:Congrat to everyone, last night was a blast. :highfive:

Sorry I didn't get much time to talk to everyone, but I was kinda on a mission LOL. We will have to do this again in a few weeks!

fazm
11-03-07, 03:40 PM
:highfive:Congrat to everyone, last night was a blast. :highfive:

Sorry I didn't get much time to talk to everyone, but I was kinda on a mission LOL. We will have to do this again in a few weeks!

yes and im running :)

11.5, screw 11.9 for me lol

4doorfoxy
11-03-07, 04:57 PM
Congrats to everyone who ran good numbers last night, it was nice to finally meet some of you guys. Had a good time as always, nice to see the huge turnout for all our stangs! We had some good luck compared to last week at the track with all the rookies sitting in staging creating a traffic jam and then people oiling down the lanes the first half of the night. All in all, it was an awesome night and we definately need to make this a regular occurance once every couple of months with all the cars.

I'll work on getting pics up this week once I get back up north and can get them uploaded between classes and projects. Thanks for all the praise from everyone, Bryant and I can never pass up an opportunity to show up with the mustang crew!

You guys are in trouble once I get my car in better working order, gonna have to find another photographer monkey lol. Eh who am I kidding, my car's a road racer, it likes cornering too much to go straight all the time, guess the monkey will keep pushing the button. :hi:

AZSonicSnake
11-04-07, 01:24 AM
here is imshakn making a 1/4 mile pass in his mach!

YouTube - Blue Mach 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1DiJHD0kU)

sinspawn7
11-04-07, 10:31 AM
i don't suppose anybody got any video of my black cobra??? :pinkthumb:

AZSonicSnake
11-04-07, 11:05 AM
i think i do, i'll get it loaded here soon. :twothumbsup:

sinspawn7
11-04-07, 11:25 AM
sweet! thanks man

AZSonicSnake
11-04-07, 12:09 PM
no problem! sorry it took me so long, for some reason i could not get HPS to load. but here it is...

YouTube - sinspawn7 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqenGvo50g)

sinspawn7
11-04-07, 04:48 PM
right on man thanks

BurnTire
11-05-07, 08:06 PM
Nice runs guys!