PDA

View Full Version : Noob from Gilbert

IMSHAKN
11-03-07, 09:50 PM
Thought i'd post up here in the New Members section first. I learned about this place from members of the Mach 1 Registry where I go by the name of CompOrange. I drive an Azure Blue 2003 Mustang Mach 1 that is mostly stock thus far...I think the driver mod would be pretty nice though:music-smiley-021:

http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/data/500/medium/P5220038.jpg

http://www.mach1registry.org/photopost/data/512/medium/PA040006.JPG

BurnTire
11-03-07, 09:58 PM
:welcome4:

OH3MGSVT
11-03-07, 10:17 PM
Welcome aboard. It was cool talking to you last night at Firebird, I still wish I could have hooked worth a shit at the track lol.

IMSHAKN
11-03-07, 10:28 PM
Welcome aboard. It was cool talking to you last night at Firebird, I still wish I could have hooked worth a shit at the track lol.

You and me both, definitely wish I had mentioned the adjustable suspension to Shane...it wasn't until we were putting the air in my tires at the gas station that I mentioned I had them and apparently I had my settings on everything the opposite of what I wanted them on. Oops:uhh:

It was nice meeting you and all of the others I met last night. You guys all have some nice cars.

fazm
11-03-07, 10:31 PM
dont blame the track lol.

welcome to the site.

AZSonicSnake
11-03-07, 11:15 PM
great to meet you last night! you have a beautiful car. i love the azure blue machs. some of the sexy cars out there. btw- the camera crew did get a few videos of your car last night, would you like me to post one?

The Abyss
11-03-07, 11:36 PM
Welcome aboard. Glad to see another Mach on here.

IMSHAKN
11-03-07, 11:54 PM
great to meet you last night! you have a beautiful car. i love the azure blue machs. some of the sexy cars out there. btw- the camera crew did get a few videos of your car last night, would you like me to post one?

Thanks, now only if it was whining down the track like your cobra. :beerchug:

Wouldn't mind if you posted one, it would be cool seeing my car make it down the 1/4. Plus, maybe I can get a laugh out of it if I ever learn to drive

OH3MGSVT
11-04-07, 12:21 AM
You and me both, definitely wish I had mentioned the adjustable suspension to Shane...it wasn't until we were putting the air in my tires at the gas station that I mentioned I had them and apparently I had my settings on everything the opposite of what I wanted them on. Oops:uhh:

It was nice meeting you and all of the others I met last night. You guys all have some nice cars.

haha yeah that might have helped out a little bit if you had mentioned that earlier :biglaugh:

on another note a freakin drove off last night with my locking lugnut key still on one of the lug nuts so now its long gone, anyone know how to get a replacement one made? or do I have to get all new ones?

IMSHAKN
11-04-07, 12:28 AM
haha yeah that might have helped out a little bit if you had mentioned that earlier :biglaugh:

on another note a freakin drove off last night with my locking lugnut key still on one of the lug nuts so now its long gone, anyone know how to get a replacement one made? or do I have to get all new ones?

That is another one of them oversights ;) I'm seeing a trend here...you must like leaving loose parts on your car :laughing:

If they are aftermarket, you usually have to know the manufacturer and have your card with the serial number of the wheel locks. If they are stock, go to the dealer and give them your VIN, they should be able to tell you what you need. Otherwise, you are SOL to my knowledge.

Indy
11-04-07, 12:42 AM
:hi:Welcome...............I was just getting ready to send ya a PM on the M1R with a link to here. But it looks like you already have it covered. Next time out we will play with you suspension setting a little and get ya some better times. If that doesn't help then we will throw my DR's on your car for some help in the rtaction department.:highfive:

AZSonicSnake
11-04-07, 01:25 AM
Thanks, now only if it was whining down the track like your cobra. :beerchug:

Wouldn't mind if you posted one, it would be cool seeing my car make it down the 1/4. Plus, maybe I can get a laugh out of it if I ever learn to drive

yea, the blower is nice thats for sure. makes it a kick in the shorts!

btw here ya go, this was the fastest of the two i had....
http://www.highperformancestangs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=27677#post27677

IMSHAKN
11-04-07, 01:50 AM
Thanks for posting the video, the quality is really good and that's some great camera work.

diehard
11-04-07, 07:43 AM
Discount tire will have them, usually for about 20 or 30 bucks? I can't remember what they charge? However, they should have your key.

sinspawn7
11-04-07, 10:29 AM
welcome! i met you at the track on Friday you have a nice car man very cool color.

AZSonicSnake
11-04-07, 11:06 AM
Thanks for posting the video, the quality is really good and that's some great camera work.

no problem! and i will pass along the good word. my very good friend bryant was doing the videoin'.

Jacostang
11-11-07, 10:58 AM
Welcome!!!