PDA

View Full Version : On the way back from Firebird...

50 BMG
03-10-06, 10:12 PM
A certain Vette got ganked. 2006 C6 "beryllium" with temp tags. Car rolled up on Shaggy and I while we were minding our own business and gave us a flyby, cut me off then a traffic weave through. Shaggy had to make the turn to go home and therefore missed the thrashing which happened immediately after he turned off.

I was in the middle lane, he was in the slow lane and had no one at all in front of him. I'm stuck behind a minivan in my lane. So the vette goes by me quite quickly, I dive right in behind him and he guns it. I'm in 3rd at around 60 MPH and just nail it; he has about a 2 car lead by the time I'm into the throttle. Cut in front of the van, nail forth and pull up even with him. All this in about 3 seconds. He slams on the brakes just as I'm pulling even with him (RICER!) and I slam on mine and decelerate with him at the same rate.

So I beat him on the gas and on the brakes:cool: Wouldn't have wasted my time on him if he didn't do he blowby billy badass vette owner move.

-Case closed

Venomous Bite
03-10-06, 10:20 PM
I would have lost.:(

Radeon
03-11-06, 03:07 AM
Wish I would have been with you.

BurnTire
03-11-06, 09:43 AM
Lots of Vettes at the track last night going slow as usual

Cougar
03-11-06, 08:23 PM
cool.............

MISN3RD
03-12-06, 12:12 PM
sweet.. keep killin them vetts!:D

50 BMG
03-13-06, 08:06 PM
Saw the vette again today, he works down at Williams Gateway Airfield.

I was in the van crusing the parking lot, looking at the airplanes with my 3 year old son. Roll past a beryllium 06 with paper tags, had a pretty good idea it was the car. Then low and behold the guy happened to come out to the car at 5 PM and saw me rolling by the car real slow. He looked at me kinda funny like "where have I seen you before."

I damn near stopped and was gonna ask him if he's ran anybody in it yet

Venomous Bite
03-13-06, 08:10 PM
They have A-4's there you better watch out.

50 BMG
03-13-06, 09:26 PM
Ooh, they have F-5's there as well. Mostly USAF trainer planes. The only armed vehicles I see out there are the Apaches.

5.4 Speedster
03-18-06, 09:30 AM
I raced the same guy when he first got the car. One of the only races I got to do with the last motor:mad: We went from a dig and as soon as I was out of 1st I punched it. I put a couple cars on him and then flashed him the hazards:twisted: