PDA

View Full Version : Let me intro myself and my stang

Y2KGT
11-09-07, 07:28 PM
I'm 16, with 28 years of driving experience (44) I am a juvenile delinquent, and a hard core road warrior. I have owned 4 stangs, including an 88 GT and a 91 GT with road race mods and a naturally aspirated 5.0 with worked jeads, E-303 cam and Edelbrock breathing components, Raced in in C-Prepared SCCA Solo and drove it every day .... life was good.

My current stang is the sweetest in the stable to date - a 2000GT / Cobra clone worked by my boys at STEEDA (high kudos for the STEEDA team) It's a sleeper with a few Cobra badges - starting with power, 370 HP to the rear wheels on the Steeda dyno - Vortec S-trim blower, shorty headers, custom full exhaust, 42 lb injectors, twin cobra fule pumps, tokico shocks and struts, steeda front and rear sway bars, Eibach springs, HD rear control arms .... daily driver, 500-800 miles a week, and with a custom tune from my SCT flash tuner I get 20-22 MPG on the highway if I can stay under 100mph. (not easy) This is a beautiful 2000 car with only 50.000 miles on it ...... if my wife knew how I relly felt about ny ride, she would want to enter marriage conseling.

I enjoy speed, and if I don't travel at least a part of every day in excess of 130MPH my life feels incomplete ..... my favorite meal is a corvette, but I will take any rice burning turbo coupe for a run. I'm hoping there's more out there like me - any psycho highway cruisers that set records every day, and have learned law-enforcement aversion 101? If so, please respond and let's compare some best practices. I get to drive in sunny S Florida, so lots of hot stangs down here - might call it heaven.

Looking forward to getting to know the forum crew.

Just say NO to catalytic concerters - let that pony run.

Gene

BurnTire
11-09-07, 07:32 PM
:welcome4:

Jacostang
11-09-07, 09:51 PM
Welcome, I love the Steeda guys too!! Lets see those pics!!!!:biglaugh:

wickedcobra
11-10-07, 12:02 AM
Damn dude, You must mean all the because I dont think I could have even made that up......Welcome:highfive:

AZSonicSnake
11-10-07, 12:22 AM
very cool! welcome aboard.

and btw- i had to have cats...but atleast they are high flow. slp lm1 + no cats= too gosh dang loud!!! :bounce: