PDA

View Full Version : turbo dsg

Ruckus46gt
11-24-07, 03:24 PM
saw it out running around today actually pulled a u turn to get behind me on my way to get food from bashes before work. Car sounded good. Saw it at psr the one time i went

4Jenna
11-24-07, 05:23 PM
Y2K...dont test him, my only advice:yes:

AZSonicSnake
11-24-07, 05:42 PM
gonna have to agree with chris on that one. that is a mean bitch!

Ruckus46gt
11-24-07, 06:51 PM
Y2K...dont test him, my only advice:yes:
i'm not stupid. We'll maybe just went a little big on my new converter i ordered

Gene
11-24-07, 07:47 PM
So its done now eh? We are suppose to race Only stipulation is that it will have to be on the track. :twothumbsup:

BurnTire
11-24-07, 09:12 PM
So its done now eh? We are suppose to race Only stipulation is that it will have to be on the track. :twothumbsup:

Better watch out Burntire will be out to play soon.

4Jenna
11-25-07, 01:22 AM
i'm not stupid. We'll maybe just went a little big on my new converter i ordered

Yeah you are you enlisted...and drive a camaro:laughing:

ASUSMC
11-26-07, 07:41 AM

HA!!!!

Not gonna lie. I would like the opportunity to be enlisted right now. Instead I decided blowing out my knee would be more fun.

Ruckus46gt
11-26-07, 11:44 AM
you mean a camaro with a yank pt4400 stall on the way:bounce:

4Jenna
11-26-07, 03:42 PM
you mean a camaro with a yank pt4400 stall on the way:bounce:

Quit modding it and sell it already:veryhappy:

wickd03
11-27-07, 04:30 PM
oh come on guys.. the car cant be that quick. :biglaugh:

wickd03
11-27-07, 04:33 PM
gene.. i didnt know you wanted to race.

wickd03
11-27-07, 04:34 PM
gene i didnt know you wanted to race

wickd03
11-27-07, 04:36 PM
why cant we race on the street gene?

Ethan@S3M
11-28-07, 09:28 AM
Double posts own you. LOL! Glad to hear you finally got the car back and its running strong.

wickd03
11-28-07, 08:42 PM
yes sir thank u very much. ready to brake some niggas off.

Gene
11-30-07, 09:00 PM
why cant we race on the street gene?

I have grown up and have responsibilities. So why can't we do it legally on the track? It's all in fun anyway:twothumbsup:

AZSonicSnake
11-30-07, 10:20 PM
both gonna get das boot!!! :biglaugh: :woot1:

Gene
12-01-07, 06:59 AM
both gonna get das boot!!! :biglaugh: :woot1:

All we need is one pass. I'll finally get to see what my car runs on high boost and the "money shot" out of the hole.

AZSonicSnake
12-01-07, 07:16 AM
roger that buddy. gotta admit i'm highly intrested to see that. :twothumbsup:

wickd03
12-01-07, 11:26 AM
I have grown up and have responsibilities. So why can't we do it legally on the track? It's all in fun anyway:twothumbsup:
lol.. Im sorry I didnt know one race in a secluded area, where there is no one around was that bad? I guess I'm still a kid and have no responsibilities. I know its all fun and games but when they see my car there going to laugh and tell me im crazy. I dont think its worth the $20 in gas to get out there. plus the $15 to get in then have the retards tell me I cant race. Yes, it is much safer and all that other happy horse shit. Plus I need a set of axels for the car. I dont have an xtra $1200 right now to get my rearend built. But I would sure race you from a roll. :laughing1:

4Jenna
12-01-07, 01:18 PM
Wow now my outlook has completely changed on this car.

wickd03
12-01-07, 01:47 PM
Wow now my outlook has completely changed on this car.
wow.. if you outlook on my car changes that fast over something that stupid then so be it!! thanks for playing!:pinkthumb:

Why do you wanna Roll race also? I'll roll race anyone in the valley sup niggaz

4Jenna
12-01-07, 02:33 PM
I guess I should have said the owner not the car. I love the car!

Funny how someone can spend a billion dollars on getting a car built and complain about 20$ to race and 15$ in gas to get there when someone offers to race him at the track.

Then when someone wants to race you the proper way at the racetrack your comeback is lets roll race.

You built your car for the reasons you intend it for and i respect that, but complaining about 20$ to race when you have more into your car than everyone is hilarious and thats what changed my outlook on you. I was hoping you were gonna be a real gearhead/racer....wrong i see now.

Head over to the Supra forums should find some good races there...if you call that racing.

And for the record you frickin dufus, do you realize what 700hp+ (i assume much more) can do on the street RACING of all things with a car like yours that isnt even setup for this power (suspension). Your gonna kill yourself or even worse hurt a family. But hey go make some 219mph runs that would be cool huh.

4Jenna
12-01-07, 02:39 PM
Also

I work at Speedworld...bring it thru I'll tech your car as a favor since that seems to be your worries.

BurnTire
12-01-07, 03:49 PM
As always HPS does not promote or endorse street racing.

Take it to the track.

Indy
12-01-07, 04:50 PM
I agree keep it on the track. :yes:

Indy
12-01-07, 04:53 PM
Also

I work at Speedworld...bring it thru I'll tech your car as a favor since that seems to be your worries.

There you go problem solved. Lets take that monster to the track after its broke in. You might be able to get 2 or 3 passes in before they boot ya for no cage, among other things................:biglaugh:

wickd03
12-01-07, 06:20 PM
There you go problem solved. Lets take that monster to the track after its broke in. You might be able to get 2 or 3 passes in before they boot ya for no cage, among other things................:biglaugh: Im sorry if it sounded like I was complaining. I was just stating the facts. Yes, and I did spend a shitload of money on this car. I would love to launch this car @ 5k on the transbrake. trust me! But as I stated I need another $1200 to build my solid axel. And its not like I'm going to have the $1200 in the next week or two to get it done. So, thats Is why I stated we could race from a roll. It wasn't a comeback, it was more of ya if i try to launch the car now it goes sideways. And then ya I would kill someone if they were around. And the 219 mph deal is stupid! I would never do something like that. And if I might frickin add if you couldnt read, I said "a secluded area away where NO ONE is around." Where most street racing is done! Im not an Import racer if thats what your thinking. I dont race up and down bell road doing 100 +. Yes, we do have 2 different views on the issue. That is a given.

wickd03
12-01-07, 06:22 PM
oh and to the dumb MODERATOR THAT CAN BAN ME that got on my account.. and posted up "Why do you wanna Roll race also? I'll roll race anyone in the valley sup niggaz" try and act more like me if your going to post up under my name.

BurnTire
12-01-07, 10:03 PM
Lets keep the language civil.

4Jenna
12-02-07, 11:03 AM
oh and to the dumb MODERATOR THAT CAN BAN ME that got on my account.. and posted up "Why do you wanna Roll race also? I'll roll race anyone in the valley sup niggaz" try and act more like me if your going to post up under my name.

That would be me:yes:

Your the one that calls people niggaz in this thread AND wants to roll race so I was just stating facts, and I thought that everyone would get a kick outta it:laughing:

I thought it was a fitting sig. for you, right along the way you talk (slang) and right on par with the race you offered to Gene.

BurnTire
12-02-07, 11:05 AM
MODERATOR THAT CAN BAN ME

That was my edit. LOL
Had to tone down the language.

Gene
12-02-07, 11:10 AM
Jason, I think this is getting blown out of proportion. I just said I'd run a friendly race at the track. Nothing like two turbo cobras going at it legally. Thats all, nothing more. I can give 2 shits who wins, I just thought it would be cool to get these monsters to the track on high boost and let em' rip. I didn't mean anything by when I posted about "I have responsibilities". What I'm saying is I'm not going to risk my job, my house, my family or anyone elses family racing on the street. Even if no ones around, something "could" happen. I will admit, I do some spirited driving from stop light to stop light, but not even close to the speeds our cars are capable of doing. I didnt intend for my post to take this thread sideways, so I apologize.

BurnTire
12-02-07, 11:14 AM
Gene
Your post did not take this thread the wrong way. It was the reply that sent it in the wrong direction.

AZSonicSnake
12-02-07, 12:05 PM
very well stated gene, and i agree with jeff....

wickd03
12-02-07, 01:21 PM
Gene, totally I did get side tracked from the topic at hand. I was just stating the obvious about the track. Yes, one day shortly we will let these monsters run on the track. And may the best car win. Was not your fault at all for the post getting like this. No need to apologize!
Burntire I do apologize for the language, it was out of hand. I was just getting worked up.

BurnTire
12-02-07, 01:23 PM
Burntire I do apologize for the language, it was out of hand. I was just getting worked up.

No problem. Debate is fine on this site. Just keep the language clean.

4Jenna
12-02-07, 06:34 PM
I am guilty as charged, but my feelings on the matter still stand as-is, I don't condone street racing and belive in any environment (empty road or not) it's stupid...to each his own.

I may have came off harsh about the 20$ thing but it boggles my mind.

I did ruin the thread and for that I am wrong, I still love the car as it is one of the badest turbo cars in town. I look forward to seeing you at the track.

Chris

5.0Stanger
12-02-07, 08:47 PM
Not trying to step on anyones' toes here:

I've seen more people show up, at the track, without a helmet. That's with them bringing something that has been reported in magazines to run quick enough to need a helmet, among other required safety equipment. If you build it to go that fast, you should be smart enough to research the rulebook and purchase the required safety equipment. Then, you can't get booted from the track. Working at Speedworld, Chris can back me up on that.

It's much cheaper if you should have a problem on the track, than having a problem street racing. $20 to race, or jail time. Seems like an easy choice to me.

wickd03
12-03-07, 12:28 AM
Not trying to step on anyones' toes here:

I've seen more people show up, at the track, without a helmet. That's with them bringing something that has been reported in magazines to run quick enough to need a helmet, among other required safety equipment. If you build it to go that fast, you should be smart enough to research the rulebook and purchase the required safety equipment. Then, you can't get booted from the track. Working at Speedworld, Chris can back me up on that.

It's much cheaper if you should have a problem on the track, than having a problem street racing. $20 to race, or jail time. Seems like an easy choice to me.
ill agree with yuh

5.0Stanger
12-03-07, 02:26 PM
I'm glad you will. I'd rather see the street racing wanna-bes go away from running up and down the main drag, near my house. It's pretty bad, when I get followed (in my notch/beater car), because it looks like a 5.0. And, a secluded road doesn't a dragstrip make. No safety, know hospital.

Wickd03, I'm not singling you out on this subject. It's for anyone that regularly participates in street racing.

wickd03
12-04-07, 02:26 AM
I'm glad you will. I'd rather see the street racing wanna-bes go away from running up and down the main drag, near my house. It's pretty bad, when I get followed (in my notch/beater car), because it looks like a 5.0. And, a secluded road doesn't a dragstrip make. No safety, know hospital.

Wickd03, I'm not singling you out on this subject. It's for anyone that regularly participates in street racing.

no problem.. please don't get me wrong though. just because I am agreeing with you on the subject doesn't mean I will only race at the track. I am not a weekly street guy. I work a ton and Usually dont have time on the weekend to go out. I have had the car back for almost 3 weeks.. and I have gone out 1 friday night. But Like I said above I am not an IMPORT racer. I don't drive around racing everyone. You and I, as well as everyone else all know that ztreet racing is a big chance you have to want to take. Everyone is different. If you notice the people that cause all this Chaos and drama on the streets are IMPORTS like I said. And yes I wont single them just out. You do have your occasional Domestic that wants to does act like a moron. Back in the day. We never got bothered by the police.. it never was a big deal till that Damn fast and the furious bull crap.