PDA

View Full Version : TruBlueScreamer

TruBluScreamer
12-09-07, 12:03 PM
Well hello again, I guess this isnt really a new member introduction as it is a new name new ride and reintroduction. Some of you used to know me as 1998AllBlack but it seems as though im movin up in the world. My name is Travis and I am the proud new owner of an 03 True Blue GT pics are soon to come (Tony has them). I got the car from a newer shop at 19th Ave and Deer Valley called Chain Reaction Motorsports. They have a pretty small operation but everyone there will stop at nothing to take care of their customers. After talking to the owner he wants to focus mainly on the Mustang world. Well anyways back to the car.....from what tony and i found it has many good mods many listed below. So thanks for your time and i hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

AZSonicSnake
12-09-07, 12:07 PM
congrats again on the new ride man! you certainly picked up a sweet GT!!

heres a pic from the toys for tots show at berge...

now for some more pics of this sexy animal! :woot1:

TruBluScreamer
12-09-07, 12:15 PM
Thanks again Tony you are the man!!! :bowing:

Jacostang
12-09-07, 02:48 PM
Nice to see you agian!!! I like your ride it sounded great!!!

TruBluScreamer
12-09-07, 04:16 PM
thanks brother hows things on your side of town??

sinspawn7
12-09-07, 04:24 PM
nice ride man :welcome4:

AZSonicSnake
12-10-07, 06:18 PM
i couldn't resist posting some of these...

you have a sweet lookin gt...thanks for letin' me park my slow blue piece next to it for a shoot. :twothumbsup:

AZSonicSnake
12-10-07, 06:19 PM
a couple more...

TruBluScreamer
12-10-07, 06:36 PM
thanks tony you are a very talented man with that camera

SuperDust22
01-30-08, 09:40 PM
That is my old 2003 GT, the mods there are close. It has MM subframes not UPR. Also the shop must have done the clutch and CIA. The tune is from Mill Hill Motorsports and it is with a SCT x-cal 2. Also has 4.10 gears with was done by Bill (No Lemon). Here are some pics I have for you.

Also I still have the X-Cal if still need it. I know I left it with the trac-off and it still looks like you have the nittos on the back.

Dustin

SuperDust22
01-30-08, 09:42 PM
Sorry the pics didn't come up and I still need to change my sig. since I no longer have the car.

Dustin

AZSonicSnake
01-30-08, 10:08 PM
wow, i knew i had seen the car before!!! dang. its still in kick ass shape. i know i was rather impressed with the mods and what not. can i ask, what did ya trade it in for?

TruBluScreamer
01-31-08, 08:52 PM
Sorry the pics didn't come up and I still need to change my sig. since I no longer have the car.

Dustin

Wow well first off i gotta say thanks for a great ride i absolutely love it!! All the mods are perfect and then some. And yeah ill take the tuner if you cant use it anymore. Thanks again for a GREAT RIDE man!! Also would you mind if i stole your sig?? (If someone can change the name on it for me) And also it was auctioned to a little shop in north phoenix, as soon as i saw it i fell in love with it, they had it for about 10 hours before i signed the papers, and if you dont mind my asking what happened to the spoiler??

SuperDust22
02-03-08, 08:18 AM
wow, i knew i had seen the car before!!! dang. its still in kick ass shape. i know i was rather impressed with the mods and what not. can i ask, what did ya trade it in for?

I traded it in at San Tan Ford for a 2004 Black Tahoe. I needed something a little bigger at this point in time. I have been looking/shopping around for a fox as a project car. :smile:

Dustin

SuperDust22
02-03-08, 08:30 AM
Wow well first off i gotta say thanks for a great ride i absolutely love it!! All the mods are perfect and then some. And yeah ill take the tuner if you cant use it anymore. Thanks again for a GREAT RIDE man!! Also would you mind if i stole your sig?? (If someone can change the name on it for me) And also it was auctioned to a little shop in north phoenix, as soon as i saw it i fell in love with it, they had it for about 10 hours before i signed the papers, and if you dont mind my asking what happened to the spoiler??

I live out in Gilbert so when you have time we will have to meet up and I can give you the tuner. I also have about 10 tunes or so for the car and all the software that goes with it. And go ahead and take the sig, ill leave it up until you save it. It was a real good car and never had any trouble with it.

Duffee Motorsports did long tubes/pro chamber/k member/sub frames
Performance Solutions did the Bassani cat back
Bill (no lemon) did the gears
Matt Hill Motorsports did all the tunes

those are the three most reputable people/places in AZ. And they all in great work as you can see.

As for the spoiler, I was backing out of a parking spot late at night and there was a real low hanging tree branch that I couldn't see (rear tint didn't help) and cracked it.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. Oh and sig wasn't updated the car went 13.5 at firebird as it's best on the DRs.

Dustin

TruBluScreamer
02-03-08, 01:58 PM
That would be awesome man ill pm you with my number and hopefully we can get together sometime in the next couple of weeks

01kB
02-10-08, 03:48 AM
Nice looking ride!

TruBluScreamer
02-10-08, 01:33 PM
Nice looking ride!

Thanks ya sir!!

AZSonicSnake
02-10-08, 01:37 PM
videos coming....hehehe...

TruBluScreamer
02-10-08, 01:57 PM
videos coming....hehehe...

EFFIN RIGHT DOGGY!!!!!!!

crazy ray
02-11-08, 12:52 AM
Welcome

Greg@BergeFord
02-16-08, 09:57 AM
Welcome to HPS!!! True Blue is one of my favorite colors that Ford ever came out with. I had a BULLITT in that same color! Sweet Stang!