PDA

View Full Version : Need tune?

Z O SICK
12-10-07, 05:58 PM
How's it going fellas? I just picked up a modded Cobra and I need a tune. The car seems to be running ok. I just want to get it check out to make sure. The car was tuned with was Sniper programing and I'd like to make the switch to SCT. Who could I take my car to in AZ?

Thanks,
Tony

AZSonicSnake
12-10-07, 06:03 PM
the only person i would ever let tune my car is devin at performance solutions. he is THE MAN when it comes to tuning. especially cobras. :woot1:

btw- congrats on coming to the darkside!

TorchedMach1
12-10-07, 08:33 PM
the only person i would ever let tune my car is devin at performance solutions. he is THE MAN when it comes to tuning. especially cobras. :woot1:

+1 on that!!! Devin over at PSR will definately do take care of ya.

crazy ray
12-10-07, 08:47 PM
There is only one that i trust with my car, DEVIN.:bowing:

Z O SICK
12-10-07, 09:13 PM

What does he charge and does he sell SCt softwhare? Thanks. This is my second Cobra. My last was an 03 DSG KB. I have mixed emotion about being back to the dark side. I gave up my Z06 and it was pretty nice. Oh well. I'm happy with my new snake!

TorchedMach1
12-10-07, 09:42 PM
Yes they offer SCT software. Not sure what they charge. Give them a call 602-269-8955. Ask for Bill, he should be able to answer all of your questions.

AZSonicSnake
12-10-07, 09:59 PM
yup, give bill a call. he'll take care of ya. just tell him them crazy HPS guys sent you. :twothumbsup:

4Jenna
12-11-07, 12:03 AM
Welcome

wickedcobra
12-11-07, 07:02 AM
That Termi looks much better than a Vette :laughing:

ASUSMC
12-11-07, 07:14 AM
I was very partial to Tony's 'vette. Saw it run through the hills around globe and it flat out screamed. Who did you sell it to?

El Jefe
12-11-07, 03:51 PM
That was an awesome trip!(I rode shotgun in the Vette) He sold it to the Joe who used to own Ron Jeremys DSG Whipple. I agree the Vette was one bad mutha...

BurnTire
12-11-07, 04:12 PM
That was an awesome trip!(I rode shotgun in the Vette) He sold it to the Joe who used to own Ron Jeremys DSG Whipple. I agree the Vette was one bad mutha...

Joe has a Vette now?

Z O SICK
12-11-07, 05:17 PM
That Termi looks much better than a Vette :laughing:

I don't know about that. i think they both look good. Nothing looks better than a slammed Z06! Same thing goes for a slammed Termi!

I was very partial to Tony's 'vette. Saw it run through the hills around globe and it flat out screamed. Who did you sell it to?

Thanks buddy. I think it's time for another cruise! I had a blast last time.

Joe has a Vette now?

Yup, he bought my old Z. He took off the 150 shot so it's just N/A but it still runs pretty damn good with just the 402!

ASUSMC
12-12-07, 07:14 AM
Yeah I remember the two of you. My intro to the car was Tony flying by me at well over 100 with his exhuast just screaming at me. I was the one with the D1 Procharged vert.

I would love to make another trip like that but the truck just doesn't handle in the mountain curves quite like the car did.