PDA

View Full Version : Cobra R for sale on eBay w/11 miles

HIKER
12-17-07, 08:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180196333748

AZSonicSnake
12-17-07, 08:50 PM
wow, i am not sure wether to say thats awesome, or be mad that its never been used for its intended use! either way..still a bad ass car...:woot1:

BurnTire
12-17-07, 09:02 PM
Nice, but not fast.

fazm
12-17-07, 09:07 PM
not fast? its all motor and its quick lol.

chewbaccajones
12-18-07, 03:34 PM
wow, i am not sure wether to say thats awesome, or be mad that its never been used for its intended use! either way..still a bad ass car...:woot1:

I think he's a DB for letting it sit around like that. Invest in real estate, drive cars.

Wonder what the reserve is.

fazm
12-18-07, 03:55 PM
I think he's a DB for letting it sit around like that. Invest in real estate, drive cars.

more than i make in a year lol

BurnTire
12-18-07, 03:57 PM

No buys stocks high and sell low. Get a mortgage you don't deserve. The American dream. LOL

KCDRMN95
12-18-07, 11:10 PM
I remember looking @ one back in 2000 @ earnhart ford for $98,000.:jaw-dropping:

fazm
12-18-07, 11:14 PM
i saw that one there, wasnt it 91,000? they never sold it, and i saw it at firebird at an nhra event with a sticker for 72 or so, with a sold sign on it

KCDRMN95
12-19-07, 02:11 AM
i saw that one there, wasn't it 91,000? they never sold it, and i saw it at firebird at an nhra event with a sticker for 72 or so, with a sold sign on it
I could be wrong(7 yrs ago) either way they were crazy as hell.:biglaugh:

wickedcobra
12-19-07, 07:26 AM
That wing just ruins it for me......I'll stick with the Termi for less than a 1/3 of the price

Dilleys
02-18-08, 07:50 PM
Cool car! Way too much $$$ though.

ITLRUN
03-21-08, 09:44 AM
:2thumbs:

Wonder what the reserve is. This COBRA R a 2000? If so, there were only 300 ever produced. That reserve, has to be in the six figures. I agree with investing in realestate, cars were made to drive and drive it like you stole it. #178 out of 300, w/5,600 miles and I'm disabled. But still let it rip, whenever I can, Mike D.

svtrichie
03-21-08, 10:44 AM
Yes they are ment to be driven. My neighbor has one of these but isn't stock. It has a single turbo on it and I believe that he said it puts down around 600-700 hp and he drives is all the time.

AZSonicSnake
03-21-08, 02:10 PM
Yes they are ment to be driven. My neighbor has one of these but isn't stock. It has a single turbo on it and I believe that he said it puts down around 600-700 hp and he drives is all the time.

i have seen that car at a few shows, that thing is a beast! very sick lookin car.

svtrichie
03-21-08, 02:16 PM
Yes the car is a beast and he drives it and road races it. You should see his other car that he drives around in. It's a 96 corvette grandsport with a callaway bodykit and twin turbos but doesn't make as much power as the cobra. Both are very sweet cars.

ITLRUN
03-21-08, 07:31 PM
Hey Richie; The part of the country, you live in and where I live are two different COASTS. I live in the north east part of the country, and I assume your from Arizona yes. If I wasn't in the condition I'm in today, and lived on the west coast, oh yeah I would drive the living hell out of this one. But I became disabled, back in 1999. Now after eleven back surgeries, I'm lucky to be driving at all. I had the last surgical procedure performed back in 05, they found 2 pedical screws resting right against the nerves. The doctors could not figure out why I was in so much pain, I couldn't have an M.R.I., I had too much hardware in my back, so they had to go back in and explore the area. That's when the doctors, found the problem, and now I'm in pain 24/7/365. Go to the photo gallery, then go to members gallery and click on I for ITLRUN, in there you'll see the last x-ray I had done in Boston at New England Baptist Hospital. That is a picture of my lower spine, I have no discs in my entire lower spine, including the sacrum. Those screws you see, are 3.25" in length and I still have nine left along with titanium cages in between the vertebrays. So if I could drive it every day, yeah I would drive it like I stole it, they were made to be driven and driven hard, Mike D.:2thumbs: